ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lawyer Television Advertising: Tracking Your Ad Responses
Total Articles: 452
If you think you can just kick back and relax once your law firm has its TV commercial on the air, think again. Your lawyer television advertising campaign isn’t over once your ad’s in the can: in fact, it’s only gotten started. Once your TV ad is out there, your job begins in earnest: people are going to start responding to your campaign, one way or another, and you need to be ready for them.
Before you put together your advertising campaign in the first place, you need to implement some way to track responses from your advertising. Tracking is vitally important in TV advertising: airtime is an expensive commodity, and if it turns out your advertising isn’t connecting with your audience, it’s better to pull your campaign entirely than throw good money after bad. A good way to do this is to have your lawyer television advertising direct viewers to a special phone number – and web address, if you have a website – specifically for tracking purposes. If you use your main phone number and web address in your lawyer television advertising, you won’t be able to tell which calls or visits came from people who actually sawyour commercial and which ones came from people who found out about you through other means.
When people call your special tracking phone number, your phone answering staff should ask some questions to help pin down exactly how effective your ad campaign is: where they’re from, how they found out about the number, and so forth. This will tell you which locations have had the best response to your advertising, and give you an idea where your services are in highest demand – especially useful if you’re advertising on a nationwide basis. You can save a lot of money on your lawyer television advertising if you can focus your advertising on a handful of local areas instead.
You can also use your special tracking web address the same way: not only will you know how many people have seen your lawyer television advertising, but you’ll also be able to figure out their locations, which can help you plan your next step. Your website should also expand on your TV ad, explaining the topics your commercial touches upon in more detail. Unlike TV, the Internet doesn’t give you a 30-second time limit to say what you have to say, so be as informative as you can: talk about your practice, your specialization, the kinds of cases you work with, and so forth. Just remember that the same ethical rules about what you can say in your TV advertising apply to what you can say on your website: don’t disparage others, especially not your competition, and don’t make claims that you can’t back. Not only will you get in trouble with the powers that be, but visitors to your website will smell a rat, and they won’t be back once you’ve given them reason to distrust you.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better