ALL Ľ Business >> View Article
You Can Only Sponsor Housemaid If You Have Maidís RoomBy Expert Author: Maid Agency
Many employers recruit housemaids of various nationalities either from Maids Agencies in Dubai or from a Dubai Maid Agency in order to accomplish their household chores and make their life easier. However, it is not easy to get a housemaid in the UAE.
According to the Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department, it is possible to sponsor a housemaid now only if you can provide a room to them. For sponsoring, there are certain documentation that have to be provided. An official from the department of DNRD said that 2 attested documents are required to sponsor a person on visa to the United Arab Emirates Ė the first certificate required is a rent contract that should be attested by Dubai Municipality or Sharjah Municipality or Ajman Municipality, determined on where you live. It is mandatory to clarify in the rent contract the number of rooms there are in the house and whether if a room is there for the maid or not, if an employer is applying for a maid visa.
The Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD) has particulars of the family of the sponsor, therefore it can ascertain the number of persons who reside in the house versus the information provided on the rent contract stating the number of rooms there are in the residence. The second document required of being a sponsor is electricity and water bills attested by the supplier from the emirate where the employer resides. A manager from the Dubai Naturalization Residency Department Director-Generalís bureau said that if any person wishes to sponsor someone for a transit or visit visa, then they will have to give their passport copy with visa page and a salary certificate and the attested utility bills and rent contracts. The same documents are required for bringing in domestic helpers like drivers, housemaids, gardeners etc. In addition, the photocopies of the visitorís and sponsorís passports are also required, a passport size photo of the visitor is needed and for visit visas, a labor contract of sponsor are also required.
Similarly, for maids, the same is required including the utility and rent bills. The visa fee is AED 720 for a monthís visit and AED 1270 for three months visit. In addition, the sponsor has to give a guarantee of AED 2000 that is refundable only after the visitor has departed from the United Arab Emirates. In the case of maids, the fee is AED 270 for work visa and AED 2000 is charged as a guarantee after the maidís visa is cancelled. After the housemaid arrives in the UAE, the sponsor has to shell out a fee of AED 5000. The renewable validity for housemaid visas is one year. A good standing Housemaid Agency Dubai can guide you on the sponsoring process of a housemaid.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island Ė How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Itís True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta