ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Decorate Your Eggless Cake With Healthy Toppings
Total Articles: 484
Everyone loves cake on their lips… but not on their hips. Candies and chocolate icings are full of sugar and fat. Not everyone in attendance at your party will want to indulge on such a treat. You should be stuck with miles of cake that might go waste because your guests are watching their waist. There are ways to have to your cake and actually eat it too. Firstly, you can have an eggless cake and secondly you can decorate your cake with healthy topping like:
Fruits are not only a healthier option than candy cake toppings, its also colorful and provides various shapes and textures to your cake. Depending on the theme of your party and the color that are dominant in your decorations, you can dress up any eggless cake with fresh or dried fruits. Slice strawberries long ways, use wedges of star fruit, sprinkle blueberries or raspberries or section oranges or mandarins for bright, vivid additions. If you decide to use fruits in a decorative manner on the your eggless cake, be ware that fresh fruits will moisten the cake and help it spoil quicker. You will also want to make sure that the fruit flavors don’t clash with each other, the cake itself, or any icing you choose to put on it. Don’t use fruits that oxidize too quickly like apples or pears or bananas as no one wants to wants to eat a cake with wilting brown fruit on top.
Fruit Jams or Sauces
Have you wondered how those cakes at roadside bakeries get those fruit covered tarts to look so shiny and wet with flavor? The secret is...fruit jam. It's nature's paint. If you take apricot or raspberry jams, or any other flavors, and heat them in the microwave for a minute or so, it will form this vibrant and delicious glaze that you can dabble over fresh fruit or over a bare cake itself. Get a new paint brush ad become the DiVinci of your kitchen as you slather the sweetness over a pound or angel food cake. Try sugar-free jams to reduce calories even more.
Nuts provide extra protein for us, so why not toss a handful of chopped favorites onto your next cake. German chocolate cakes slather on walnuts to the icing, but you can do it without the chocolate. Add coconut slivers, almonds, ground peanuts, roasted macadamia, or chopped pecans with your other decorations. Be careful, though, to inform your guests of the nut toppings as some people are allergic to tree nuts and ground nuts. Put a sign out next to your cake as a for your information!
No matter what kind of party you are hosting for any kind of occasions, you can find healthy alternatives to decorate the eggless cake instead of lardy icing. If at all, you don’t want to go through all the process, jus log onto to your favorite online gifting portal and find the suitable cake for your party easily! A click on your mouse and the cake is delivered at your doorstep.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Fun Facts You Should Know About Bubble Tea
Author: Rosario Berry
2. Where Does Bubble Tea In New York And New Jersey Originate From?
Author: Rosario Berry
3. Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Huge Success
Author: Kanchan Das
4. How To Choose A Cheap Herbal Vaporizer That’s Right For You
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
5. Confused With The Menu For Your Birthday Party? Try Wood Fired Pizza!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
6. Tips And Tricks For Mastering Vaping With Salt Juice Flavors
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. How To Get Sports And Cooking Camps For Kids In San Francisco
Author: Craig Arnold
8. Can You Eat Tea Leaves? If So, Here’s How And Why?
Author: Vipul Makwana
9. Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Wine (moderate) Consumption
Author: Vicky Mamoria
10. Meet Your Cooking Related Needs In An Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories!
Author: Steve Mize
11. South Indian Cuisine: Much More Than Idlis & Dosas
12. Smoked Cheese Market By Product Type, Expert Opinion, Technology, End User Application, Major Driver
Author: Akash Shahu
13. Benefits Of Eating Healthy Food
14. Benefits Of Pure Desi Ghee
Author: Priyanka Awasthi
15. Buy Chocolates Online From Kanan Devan