ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Jodhpur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Jodhpur, the second largest city after Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan in India, is situated at a distance of 335 kilometers from the state capital and around 200 kilometers from the city of Ajmer. Formerly the capital of the kingdom of Marwar, Jodhpur is a very popular tourist place which has exquisite palaces, temples and forts situated in the serene backdrop of the Thar Desert. Due to its bright sunny weather almost all through the year, it is also called as the ‘Sun City’. The old city area encircles the fort of Mehrangarh and has several gates, but the city has expanded beyond the wall. The city has been a popular tourist destination for decades now.
Besides Mehrangarh fort, the Clock Tower, Umaid Bhawan palace, Balsamand lake, Mandore Kaylana Lake, Sardar Samand lake, to name a few, are tourist attractions of the city of Jodhpur. The beautiful scenic landscape and the historic buildings are widely famous, and tourists from India as well as from other countries, especially from the European countries, throng these tourist spots.
The city is comprehensively and directly connected to almost all major cities of India including Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur etc. Many trains connecting various cities do originate from here. Jodhpur is also well connected by air and the air base created here is considered the best among the whole of Asia. Needless to say, the city is widely connected by road to all important towns and cities of India. The easy connectivity has decidedly played an important part in the influx of tourists to this city season after season.
There are numerous tour operators operating from all important cities including Delhi, Amritsar, Kolkata, Kanpur etc have luxury buses and cars through which they take tourists to the various spots of tourists’ interest in the city of Jodhpur. They offer various holiday packages to suit every need and every pocket. They have offers like Jodhpur city tour package for two days, glimpses of Jodhpur in three days, so on and so forth. They quote prices per couple or per person and as per the duration of the trip. One has to choose an offer which best suits his need and his budget. They arrange for the stay, sightseeing, and take care of their other conveniences such as pick up from airport or pick up from hotel or the likes. They try to make the trip as memorable as possible, of course, at a price.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe