ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Jodhpur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Jodhpur, the second largest city after Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan in India, is situated at a distance of 335 kilometers from the state capital and around 200 kilometers from the city of Ajmer. Formerly the capital of the kingdom of Marwar, Jodhpur is a very popular tourist place which has exquisite palaces, temples and forts situated in the serene backdrop of the Thar Desert. Due to its bright sunny weather almost all through the year, it is also called as the ‘Sun City’. The old city area encircles the fort of Mehrangarh and has several gates, but the city has expanded beyond the wall. The city has been a popular tourist destination for decades now.
Besides Mehrangarh fort, the Clock Tower, Umaid Bhawan palace, Balsamand lake, Mandore Kaylana Lake, Sardar Samand lake, to name a few, are tourist attractions of the city of Jodhpur. The beautiful scenic landscape and the historic buildings are widely famous, and tourists from India as well as from other countries, especially from the European countries, throng these tourist spots.
The city is comprehensively and directly connected to almost all major cities of India including Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur etc. Many trains connecting various cities do originate from here. Jodhpur is also well connected by air and the air base created here is considered the best among the whole of Asia. Needless to say, the city is widely connected by road to all important towns and cities of India. The easy connectivity has decidedly played an important part in the influx of tourists to this city season after season.
There are numerous tour operators operating from all important cities including Delhi, Amritsar, Kolkata, Kanpur etc have luxury buses and cars through which they take tourists to the various spots of tourists’ interest in the city of Jodhpur. They offer various holiday packages to suit every need and every pocket. They have offers like Jodhpur city tour package for two days, glimpses of Jodhpur in three days, so on and so forth. They quote prices per couple or per person and as per the duration of the trip. One has to choose an offer which best suits his need and his budget. They arrange for the stay, sightseeing, and take care of their other conveniences such as pick up from airport or pick up from hotel or the likes. They try to make the trip as memorable as possible, of course, at a price.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus