ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Jodhpur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Jodhpur, the second largest city after Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan in India, is situated at a distance of 335 kilometers from the state capital and around 200 kilometers from the city of Ajmer. Formerly the capital of the kingdom of Marwar, Jodhpur is a very popular tourist place which has exquisite palaces, temples and forts situated in the serene backdrop of the Thar Desert. Due to its bright sunny weather almost all through the year, it is also called as the ‘Sun City’. The old city area encircles the fort of Mehrangarh and has several gates, but the city has expanded beyond the wall. The city has been a popular tourist destination for decades now.
Besides Mehrangarh fort, the Clock Tower, Umaid Bhawan palace, Balsamand lake, Mandore Kaylana Lake, Sardar Samand lake, to name a few, are tourist attractions of the city of Jodhpur. The beautiful scenic landscape and the historic buildings are widely famous, and tourists from India as well as from other countries, especially from the European countries, throng these tourist spots.
The city is comprehensively and directly connected to almost all major cities of India including Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur etc. Many trains connecting various cities do originate from here. Jodhpur is also well connected by air and the air base created here is considered the best among the whole of Asia. Needless to say, the city is widely connected by road to all important towns and cities of India. The easy connectivity has decidedly played an important part in the influx of tourists to this city season after season.
There are numerous tour operators operating from all important cities including Delhi, Amritsar, Kolkata, Kanpur etc have luxury buses and cars through which they take tourists to the various spots of tourists’ interest in the city of Jodhpur. They offer various holiday packages to suit every need and every pocket. They have offers like Jodhpur city tour package for two days, glimpses of Jodhpur in three days, so on and so forth. They quote prices per couple or per person and as per the duration of the trip. One has to choose an offer which best suits his need and his budget. They arrange for the stay, sightseeing, and take care of their other conveniences such as pick up from airport or pick up from hotel or the likes. They try to make the trip as memorable as possible, of course, at a price.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David