ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Jaipur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan state of India founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727 and named after him, is called the Pink city of the country. The city is remarkable due to its planned constructions as well as the historical monuments and forts found in abundance. The sprawling Hawa Mahal palace complex with its parks and gardens, and lake is a specimen of a majestic architectural piece. Jantar Mantar, the observatory, is one of the sites of World Heritage. Majestic royal buildings turned into luxury hotels are seen to be believed for their magnificence.
A number of monuments and forts are the popular places of tourist attractions and those include Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jai Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Rambagh Palace, Central Museum and Albert Hall Museum to name a few. Hawa Mahal is a monument of architectural excellence. It is built in pink and red sandstone and meant for the ladies observing Purdah system to experience air-conditioned atmosphere due to its intricate design allowing cool air inside the palace. The Jai Mahal gets its name due to it being located in the middle of a lake called Man Sagar Lake in the city of Jaipur. It is an architectural beauty which blends Rajput and Mughal styles. The Amber Fort located at Amer is a rare specimen of a formidable fort with aesthetic ambience. Another fort called Jaigarh fort is situated in the Aravalli ranges overlooking Amber fort and Maota Lake. Its rugged structural design is similar to Amber fort and is also known as victory fort.
A collection of astronomical instruments is referred as Jantar Mantar and those were used to observe celestial bodies and happenings. The other places and forts are very attractive and the tourists just have to see, feel and experience their beauty.
Talking about the holiday packages, one has numerous options to choose from that the tour operators have to offer. There is one night package for Rs3600/ per couple, two night’s package for Rs6350/ couple, so on and so forth up to six night’s package for Rs.22499/ per couple. They offer separately about just for stay one night or just for sightseeing for a day so on and so forth. These offers may include lunch, dinner or breakfast. They also offer AC cabs and buses for sightseeing or other purposes. So, one has just choose an offer that best suits his budget.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler