ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Himachal Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Himachal Pradesh is an Indian state situated in the north-western side of the country, in the lap of snow, as its name literally means. Shimla as its capital is itself a place of scenic beauty. The state of Himachal Pradesh has many tourist spots frequented by tourists from India and all over the world. Those are besides Shimla, Bir, Dharamshala, Kullu, Dalhausie, Manali, Joginder Nagar, Keylong and Mandi to name a few.
Shimla, once the summer capital of the British Raj, is a charming and cool Himalayan hill resort. The Jakhoo Hills, British era buildings, Mall Road, the Ridge, Tara Devi and Potters Hill are some of the places of tourist attractions at Shimla. It being the largest city of the state has all kinds of luxury hotels and other amenities, and one can reach Shimla easily by rail, road or air. Bir is a small mountain town situated in the eastern end of Kangra valley. It is famous for various Buddhist monasteries and one can reach Bir easily by bus or taxi from almost all important cities of India. One can have a joy ride from Pathankot to Bir by toy train, if one so likes. Other places of tourist interests include College of Dialectics, Palpung Sherab Ling, Dharmalaya Institute and many more. Other places warranting mention are Dharamshala, Kullu and Manali. These all are hill resorts and are world renowned for their snow laden picturesque settings.
The skiing is the most popular game for the tourists at these places. The lurking mountain tops, heavy snowfalls, and heavy rains make the places really enjoyable for the fun loving, sports loving and adventure loving tourists. Dalhousie is another tourist attraction with its Victorian charms. Jogindernagar, Keylong. Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi are some other places of tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh which can boast of a very large chunk of flora and fauna in India. A few more spots like Rewalsar, a lake adored by both the Hindus and the Buddhists, Narkanda where Hatu peak is located on famous Hindustan Tibet Road, and Kunjum Pass located on the way from Keylong to Kaza which remains closed for almost nine months a year are worth mentioning.
All these tourist spots are well connected from all important cities of India. There are tour operators operating from almost all important towns and cities offer various lucrative holiday packages for couple as well as other persons. They take care of all the anxieties of the tourists with regard to their lodging, foods, and sightseeing.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson