ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Goa Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Goa is comparatively a small state of India situated on the western coast between the borders of Karnataka and Maharashtra. It is also known worldwide as a former Portuguese colony, and is famous for its enchanting beaches, beautiful temples and churches. Tourism is its main industry located predominantly in the coastal areas. Tourists from all over the world, especially from European countries, flock on its beaches mainly during the winter and Indian tourists during the monsoon and rainy seasons.
The beaches extending up to 125 kilometers of its coastline are the main attractions of Goa for the tourists. North Goa is the center of commercial as well as touristic activities with tourist accommodations of low and medium budget are available in abundance. In south Goa one can find private beaches and high-end hotels for those who can afford. There are several beaches in Goa and notable among them are Arambol, Chapora, Anjuna, Morjim, Baga, and Bogmalo, Colva, Majorda, Varca, Benauim, Mabor to name a few in the northern and southern Goa respectively. The Baga and the Anjuna beaches are considered the best among the lot. However, all these are one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. In addition to beaches, there are wildlife sanctuaries like the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary, the Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, the Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary and the Mahadevi Wildlife Sanctuary that boast of the rich biodiversity of Goa.
The famous Salim Ali Bird sanctuary is located on Chorao Island where one can see a variety of birds, parrots, mynas and several others. A tourist has the option of visiting so many museums like Goa State Museum, Naval Aviation Museum or the likes. There are a number of forts as well such as Fort Tiracol, Chapora Fort and Aguada Fort to name just a few.
Goa is well connected by rail, road and air from almost all the cities and towns of India. There are numerous tour operators offering attractive holiday packages that include the facilities for hotel accommodation, sightseeing, airport service, breakfasts and meals. The offers are generally per couple or per person and the rates are reasonable. The Goa’s Tourism department also undertakes such activities as sightseeing tours, river cruises and the likes and they offer their services comparatively at cheaper rates. The people of Goa are famous for their hospitality and they leave no stone unturned to compel the tourists to visit the place again and again.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family