ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are three exciting cities of India forming a triangle called golden triangle due to their geographical locations. Delhi is the present political capital of India and a historical city. One can trace back its history to the Mahabharata period with its name as Indraprastha, the capital of the Pandavas. Since then it has continued to hog lime light all through the ages by becoming the political, economic, and cultural center. It has many places of tourist attractions and that include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jantar Mantar, Kutub Minar, Bahai Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham temple to name a few.
Agra, a medieval city on the bank of river Yamuna, was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi, and had been the capital city of the several Mughal empires between 1526 and 1658. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikri, Sikandara, Fatehpur etc are the noteworthy tourist spots. The Taj is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of the most visited tourist places in India. It is a monument built in white marbles during the reign of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal.
The third city to complete the triangle, Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan in India, is a picturesque city called the Pink City. It was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. The first planned city of India, it has world renowned palaces, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels which once upon a time used to be the residences of Maharajas. The Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace and Jaigarh Fort are some of the beautiful tourist places everyone likes to visit and have a glimpse of the architectural excellence and exquisite beauty of the historical buildings.
There are numerous tour and holiday packages offered by tour operators for one’s visit to these three cities. These packages besides taking one to these cities include booking of hotels and arranging for vehicles for sightseeing etc for the tourist. There are several holiday packages such as Jaipur, Delhi, Agra Tour- 2 days/ 01 night or the likes. One can take road, rail, or air route with which these cities are well connected as per his inclination. Holiday packages in all three categories of travel modes are available to make the tourist’s experiences unforgettable. One can explore exciting and incredible India by undertaking any of the holiday packages for Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure