ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are three exciting cities of India forming a triangle called golden triangle due to their geographical locations. Delhi is the present political capital of India and a historical city. One can trace back its history to the Mahabharata period with its name as Indraprastha, the capital of the Pandavas. Since then it has continued to hog lime light all through the ages by becoming the political, economic, and cultural center. It has many places of tourist attractions and that include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jantar Mantar, Kutub Minar, Bahai Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham temple to name a few.
Agra, a medieval city on the bank of river Yamuna, was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi, and had been the capital city of the several Mughal empires between 1526 and 1658. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikri, Sikandara, Fatehpur etc are the noteworthy tourist spots. The Taj is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of the most visited tourist places in India. It is a monument built in white marbles during the reign of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal.
The third city to complete the triangle, Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan in India, is a picturesque city called the Pink City. It was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. The first planned city of India, it has world renowned palaces, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels which once upon a time used to be the residences of Maharajas. The Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace and Jaigarh Fort are some of the beautiful tourist places everyone likes to visit and have a glimpse of the architectural excellence and exquisite beauty of the historical buildings.
There are numerous tour and holiday packages offered by tour operators for one’s visit to these three cities. These packages besides taking one to these cities include booking of hotels and arranging for vehicles for sightseeing etc for the tourist. There are several holiday packages such as Jaipur, Delhi, Agra Tour- 2 days/ 01 night or the likes. One can take road, rail, or air route with which these cities are well connected as per his inclination. Holiday packages in all three categories of travel modes are available to make the tourist’s experiences unforgettable. One can explore exciting and incredible India by undertaking any of the holiday packages for Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus