ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Holiday Packages And Popular Tourist Places
Total Articles: 116
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are three exciting cities of India forming a triangle called golden triangle due to their geographical locations. Delhi is the present political capital of India and a historical city. One can trace back its history to the Mahabharata period with its name as Indraprastha, the capital of the Pandavas. Since then it has continued to hog lime light all through the ages by becoming the political, economic, and cultural center. It has many places of tourist attractions and that include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jantar Mantar, Kutub Minar, Bahai Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham temple to name a few.
Agra, a medieval city on the bank of river Yamuna, was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi, and had been the capital city of the several Mughal empires between 1526 and 1658. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikri, Sikandara, Fatehpur etc are the noteworthy tourist spots. The Taj is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of the most visited tourist places in India. It is a monument built in white marbles during the reign of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal.
The third city to complete the triangle, Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan in India, is a picturesque city called the Pink City. It was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. The first planned city of India, it has world renowned palaces, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels which once upon a time used to be the residences of Maharajas. The Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace and Jaigarh Fort are some of the beautiful tourist places everyone likes to visit and have a glimpse of the architectural excellence and exquisite beauty of the historical buildings.
There are numerous tour and holiday packages offered by tour operators for one’s visit to these three cities. These packages besides taking one to these cities include booking of hotels and arranging for vehicles for sightseeing etc for the tourist. There are several holiday packages such as Jaipur, Delhi, Agra Tour- 2 days/ 01 night or the likes. One can take road, rail, or air route with which these cities are well connected as per his inclination. Holiday packages in all three categories of travel modes are available to make the tourist’s experiences unforgettable. One can explore exciting and incredible India by undertaking any of the holiday packages for Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe