ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Solar Vacuum Tubes Over Flat Collectors
Total Articles: 1
Confused about choosing solar vacuum tubes or flat collectors for heating up your home? Here is the absolute guide for you to make a better choice between both.
The solar hot tub collects the solar energy during the daytime and keeps you hot even in the evening. The vacuum tubes consist of a vacuum glass tube that is connected towards the collector. The water passes through the collectors and reaches each tube. Each tube heats the water sends it to the tub.
A flat collector has a flat surface and is a mixture of copper pipes. The upper part of these flat collectors is roofed with no reflection glass. The water passes through the copper tubes, and heat is transferred from the tubes to the water.
Advantages of Solar Vacuum Tubes over Flat Collectors
· Solar vacuum tubes have increased efficiency. The flat collector has a reduced efficiency compared to the vacuum tubes.
· The large variation in ambient temperature whereas the flat collectors the water reach higher temperatures very slowly.
· Smaller area or space is required for installation. The flat collectors need a room space for the installation and it occupies a lot of space.
· Solar evacuated tubes will work efficiently and heat up water even in the not-so-sunny areas where sun radiation is very limited and little.
· Usually, evacuated tubes present better in cloudy weather than their flat plate counterparts. It is because the vacuum in the glass tube, which permits tube collectors to keep a high percentage of collected heat.
· Although, in areas where hefty snowfall is a major concern these evacuated tubes does not allow any gas leakage from the heat collector. This also does not dissolve snow or heavy frost swiftly like the flat plate collectors.
· A flat plate collector, unlike solar vacuum tubes collect heat through the reflected sunlight off snowfall and ice, and thus melt the snowfall or hefty frost much quicker
· Flat plates are conceived with an unsealed enclosure this makes them corrode over a time. Some time if damaged flat plates may function, but sometimes the entire flat plate must be replaced. In case of solar vacuum tubes, it has high heat retention property and can be generally done by easily replacing the tubes.
What are you waiting for? Feel free to browse online about the complete collection of solar vacuum tubes available with the dealers online. They offer high quality solar vacuum tubes at affordable prices.
About the Author:
This article is written by Dan Jung. Who is the President at Northern Lights Solar Heating Solutions and Solartubs.com is the website for Northern Lights Solar Heating Solutionswhich is built to sell solar heating products like solar vacuum tubes, water heaters, pool heaters and other solar home heating devices.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning