ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Solar Vacuum Tubes Over Flat Collectors
Total Articles: 1
Confused about choosing solar vacuum tubes or flat collectors for heating up your home? Here is the absolute guide for you to make a better choice between both.
The solar hot tub collects the solar energy during the daytime and keeps you hot even in the evening. The vacuum tubes consist of a vacuum glass tube that is connected towards the collector. The water passes through the collectors and reaches each tube. Each tube heats the water sends it to the tub.
A flat collector has a flat surface and is a mixture of copper pipes. The upper part of these flat collectors is roofed with no reflection glass. The water passes through the copper tubes, and heat is transferred from the tubes to the water.
Advantages of Solar Vacuum Tubes over Flat Collectors
· Solar vacuum tubes have increased efficiency. The flat collector has a reduced efficiency compared to the vacuum tubes.
· The large variation in ambient temperature whereas the flat collectors the water reach higher temperatures very slowly.
· Smaller area or space is required for installation. The flat collectors need a room space for the installation and it occupies a lot of space.
· Solar evacuated tubes will work efficiently and heat up water even in the not-so-sunny areas where sun radiation is very limited and little.
· Usually, evacuated tubes present better in cloudy weather than their flat plate counterparts. It is because the vacuum in the glass tube, which permits tube collectors to keep a high percentage of collected heat.
· Although, in areas where hefty snowfall is a major concern these evacuated tubes does not allow any gas leakage from the heat collector. This also does not dissolve snow or heavy frost swiftly like the flat plate collectors.
· A flat plate collector, unlike solar vacuum tubes collect heat through the reflected sunlight off snowfall and ice, and thus melt the snowfall or hefty frost much quicker
· Flat plates are conceived with an unsealed enclosure this makes them corrode over a time. Some time if damaged flat plates may function, but sometimes the entire flat plate must be replaced. In case of solar vacuum tubes, it has high heat retention property and can be generally done by easily replacing the tubes.
What are you waiting for? Feel free to browse online about the complete collection of solar vacuum tubes available with the dealers online. They offer high quality solar vacuum tubes at affordable prices.
About the Author:
This article is written by Dan Jung. Who is the President at Northern Lights Solar Heating Solutions and Solartubs.com is the website for Northern Lights Solar Heating Solutionswhich is built to sell solar heating products like solar vacuum tubes, water heaters, pool heaters and other solar home heating devices.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla