ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Dalian Fortune Research
Total Articles: 7
Dalian Fortune Research today announced it is launching a new integrated marketing campaign. The marketing effort positions DFR's products and services as an exciting option to potential overseas clients.
The multi-faceted campaign follows a forward-thinking print and online advertising campaign, TV and social networking component.
The campaign focuses on the way DFR differs from the local high street financial advisory company and how the company can provide various options to investors looking to diversify overseas.
- Dalian Fortune Research can provide tailored investment opportunities on over 50 market destinations
- Wealth management and International taxation services
- Multi-layered investment accounts ranging from self-execution to fully managed
- Full on-line account access with international transfer facility
"We're giving people access to what they want and need," said Jerry Tan, DFR chief marketing officer. "We are telling our clients we understand their needs and will be here when they need us most."
"We're confident about our expanded presence in the Asia Pacific region- and particularly about the fact that we can deliver to an expanding client base over and remove the barriers to international investing for everyone."
In addition to the new marketing campaign, DFR has added new products and revised existing ones to make them available to more individuals and age groups. "We are opening up the prospect of trading world markets to everyone," Tan said.
About Dalian Fortune Research
Dalian Fortune Research is a leading financial research and advisory company, offering tailored accounts and services to both domestic and international clients. Operating on over 50 markets worldwide and providing research for the banking sector and financial planning, advice and wealth management to a growing private client base.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Peace Of Mind Is Not Far Away With Online Installment Loans
2. The Role Of M&a Advisory Firms In Merging And Acquiring Companies
Author: Aastha Kapoor
3. How To Invest In Sips
Author: Bhagath Varma
4. Why Annual Reports Are Important For Ngo?
Author: Akshaya Patra
5. What Are The Benefits Of Investing In Mutual Funds?
Author: Bhagath Varma
6. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
7. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
8. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
9. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
10. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
11. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
12. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
13. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
14. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
15. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy