ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Dalian Fortune Research
Total Articles: 7
Dalian Fortune Research today announced it is launching a new integrated marketing campaign. The marketing effort positions DFR's products and services as an exciting option to potential overseas clients.
The multi-faceted campaign follows a forward-thinking print and online advertising campaign, TV and social networking component.
The campaign focuses on the way DFR differs from the local high street financial advisory company and how the company can provide various options to investors looking to diversify overseas.
- Dalian Fortune Research can provide tailored investment opportunities on over 50 market destinations
- Wealth management and International taxation services
- Multi-layered investment accounts ranging from self-execution to fully managed
- Full on-line account access with international transfer facility
"We're giving people access to what they want and need," said Jerry Tan, DFR chief marketing officer. "We are telling our clients we understand their needs and will be here when they need us most."
"We're confident about our expanded presence in the Asia Pacific region- and particularly about the fact that we can deliver to an expanding client base over and remove the barriers to international investing for everyone."
In addition to the new marketing campaign, DFR has added new products and revised existing ones to make them available to more individuals and age groups. "We are opening up the prospect of trading world markets to everyone," Tan said.
About Dalian Fortune Research
Dalian Fortune Research is a leading financial research and advisory company, offering tailored accounts and services to both domestic and international clients. Operating on over 50 markets worldwide and providing research for the banking sector and financial planning, advice and wealth management to a growing private client base.
Investing / Finance Articles1. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
2. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
3. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
4. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
5. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
6. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
7. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani
8. Equity Research Report
Author: Chetan Rathod
9. Personal Loan Calculators Explained
Author: Arwind Sharma
10. Importance Of Having A Bank Account In The Digital World Today
Author: Sushant Singh
11. Step By Step Guide To Gst Registration Of Your Business
Author: Amol Kale
12. Forex Trading Techniques And Strategies For Beginners In Forex Market
Author: Sophia Mason
13. Are Tax Accountants The Most Important Hires For Your Small Business?
Author: John Panayis
14. Personal Loans - All You Wanted To Know
15. How To Ensure Your Internet Banking Is As Safe As Traditional Banking?
Author: Neha Sharma