ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Your Exclusive Visit To The Beautiful Sri-lanka
Total Articles: 3
Sri Lanka, also known as Pearl shaped Island is one of the most beautiful Islands of the world. It has wide range of beaches, wild life sanctuaries, national park, waterfalls, and many monuments. The end of civil war in the country has boosted the tourism industry. The number of tourists visiting this country every year is increasing and it is expected to double up in next couple of years. There are many magnificent places in Sri Lanka that are worth visiting.
Visitors can tour the entire country and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place, without any fear. Amongst all other interesting places, Anuradhapura Shri Mahabodiya is one of the interesting places that has unique story to tell to its visitors. It is believed that the tree is more than 2500 years old. That makes it one of the oldest and firmly standing trees of the world.
Nature lovers will have a great time exploring the flora and fauna of the country, which is abundant here. Sigiriya is one of the interesting and fascinating places of Sri Lanka. It still is viewed as a puzzled place, and many scientists across the world are working on finding the facts about the place. This rock has beautiful images, sculptures, and things that have been designed with creativity and uniqueness.
There are many forest and wild life sanctuaries where you can feel closeness to the nature. Besides the greeneries, you can also enjoy the viewing some of the wild animals that are in habitants of this forest. Sinharaja Rain forest has been listed as the World Heritage. It is known for its scenic beauty and peacefulness. It is indeed a Paradise, which will make your visit to this beautiful country remarkable.
Yala National park is located on the lowland dry scrub of Sri Lanka. It is known for the recreational activities that are quite often organized here for tourists. You can have a look at some of the wild animal’s life leopard and other wild animals that are only seen here. this place is located quite close to the capital city of the country, Colombo. Tourists can have a surfing experience here, which is organized at Arug. The other parks that are located here are Wilpattuwa and Minneriya Park. You can easily reach this place without any hassle.
If you are planning to visit this magnificent country, then it is necessary to plan well. There are many tour Sri Lanka holiday packages that will allow you to visit maximum places, without missing any of the scenic beauty. Also there are good hotels and accommodation that are available here. You can gather all the required information about the Sri Lanka holiday location and packages by visiting their official website.
Author is an associate editor for Sri Lanka tour packages and gives us all information on Sri Lanka National Park tour and beautiful holiday destination of Sri Lanka including safari ride packages.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson