ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Breezy Look At Crowdfunding Clone And Major Difference Between Kickstarter And Indiegogo Clone
Total Articles: 7
Many a times a person is having very creative idea and he or she is able to implement those creative ideas into viable project. But the thing is, due to lack of fund, he or she is not able to implement project successfully and the same degrades mind of a person to think which in turn reduces creative thinking. So this has become major issue in market and the concept has emerged in the form of Crowdfunding Platform.
Crowdfunding is the platform from where they can fundraise project and can implement their creative ideas effectively and efficiently. Increasing popularity has lead to many Crowdfunding website in market and some popular Crowdfunding websites are,
• Kickstarter Clone
• Indiegogo Clone
• SecondMarket Clone
Above mentioned are some of the popular website’s clone for Crowdfunding platform which helps in funding projects using specified criteria. Criteria may conflict site by site but the basic functionality remains unchanged which is raising fund for creative project.
For More Details: http://www.ncrypted.net/kickstarter-clone
Kickstarter and Indiegogo Clone is reputed and leading name in Crowdfunding websites and are preferred in global market by several peoples. There are several significant and major differences can be observed, some of them are mentioned below,
• Membership - Kickstarter is currently making members who pass through their guidelines and have very selected category for fundraising, where in Indiegogo member from all across world can join who can start campaign.
• Location - After passing through various criteria Kickstarter only accepts members from US and UK only, where in Indiegogo anybody from anywhere can join.
• Options Provided - The major difference between Kickstarter and Indiegogo is that, in Kickstarter, if you fail to achieve pre-defined goal you can’t get single pie from the fund raised, where in Indiegogo you can keep the funded amount with you by fulfilling various options provided by Indiegogo.
• Charges Applied - If you look at fee structure of both Kickstarter has simple structure of 5% for Amazon payment + 2 to 6% depending upon bank, where in Indiegogo charges are separate, if goal is achieved cost of fees is less as compared to the cost of fee if the goal is not achieved.
• Project Dealing - Project dealing with Kickstarter is bit different, if you are not clear about beginning or end you will not be able to start project on Kickstarter, where in Indiegogo you can start project and can get help at every stage of project.
• Policies and Guidelines - Every Crowdfunding website have their own policies and guidelines to follow which makes them to stand unique in-order to catch customers. The flexibility is the key to success and the Crowdfunding site which is more flexible in nature will be able to capture huge market.
Check here: http://www.ncrypted.net/indiegogo-clone
Crowdfunding websites are have their own key area in which they are interested, as you can see Kickstarter offer fundraising only for creative projects were you can see in Indiegogo accepts any projects for fundraising. So it means that people are interested in creativity and if you can offer fundraising in particular niches, it can be very beneficial to provide and same thing you can provide using Crowdfunding clone provided by NCrypted.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme