ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Get Trademark Registration Mumbai By Contacting Online Consultants?
Total Articles: 15
Getting trademark registration Mumbai is not difficult if you contact the professionals who are already doing the same job and have a track record of getting registration for their clients. There are numerous consultants who are working online and offline and they claim to be the best ones to provide the trademark registrations for their clientele.
It is pretty easy to get registration for your trade name if you act seriously by contacting the most experienced person of the field. For this purpose, you can contact the well-practiced consultant who knows the ins and outs of the matter and is well-aware of the steps involved in the registration process.
As there are hundreds of companies that claim to be the best ones to provide you with a brand name for your company, you must be selective about them. You have only one company, so you have to go to the World Wide Web and start surfing the information about the selected company. If the reviews of most of the people are in its favor, you may hire its services and then pay its fee to get your required trade mark for business.
A trademark is necessary for every business and it is pretty hard for it to compete with other businesses without having it. If you want to have a trademark registration pune, you may follow the following steps to get it without any hassle.
1. Hire some professional designer to design your logo or trademark which may consist of numbers, symbols, shapes, monograms, words, 3-D signs or pictures.
2. Contact the selected offline or online trademark registration related company and tell its professionals about your requirements by giving a copy of your proposed brand mark.
3. You will also give the name and address of the proprietors (in this case, yours).
4. You will make an application on the TM-1 form and pay the fee for this form. The fee is deposited in any one of the five Trade Mark Registry offices at Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Delhi.
5. The consultant company will do all this for you by obtaining a small fee. The next step will be to search for the availability of a trade mark. If your proposed trade mark does not match with those of others, you will be issued a brand name or Trade Mark number.
6. Normally, a trademark is issued for 10 years and it may be renewed for another 10 years by paying the renewal fee.
Thus, the process of getting a brand name Mumbai is hassle-free if you pay heed to the proper process of doing so. It will be of great use if you contact the company that has built goodwill among its clients. It will better to contact the online companies that offer their services to check the availability of the brand name that you have created for your company. This way, you will be able to get a big deal on the brand name as some companies work at a marginal fee that is other than the government fee and they also promise to issue the trademark in a single day.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar