ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
What You Shouldn't Do In A Mobile Game Development?
Total Articles: 349
No one can guarantee success in mobile game development market. There are more failed gaming apps than successful ones. Only a handful of them are performing well. Until developers know about certain Don’ts of a mobile game development, they will continue to build apps that fail to attract users. Let us come across some aspects that developers should keep in their minds while building gaming apps for mobile devices.
All a mobile game development wants from you is commitment. A little negligence can spoil the entire work. If you wrongly judge what exactly users want, you are going to waste your time and money.
Sound makes a difference even in mobile games. Many developers tend to ignore sounds for various actions happening in their games. They are advised to create sounds that perfectly fit the game design and theme.
Copying an idea
An article of Forbes with the title “A Photo Retrospective of the Games Developers Say Zynga Has Cloned” explains that how a particular game developer keeps cloning the ideas of other game developers. It happens in mobile application development industry too. Angry Birds is loosely based on the idea of Crush the Castle. Mino is based on the idea of world popular game Tetris. There are tens of similar examples. There is nothing wrong in getting inspired from an idea, but cloning it can hardly give success.
No marketing plan
You will not succeed if you have no marketing plan for your gaming application. Games without a marketing plan hardly receive a respectful number of downloads. If you release games without any marketing plan, you cannot expect success.
Expecting quick success
You cannot expect an overnight success even with a fanatic gaming app. Do not think that games like Angry Birds and Temple Run were the first apps created by their developers. If your app is not receiving a good number of downloads in spite of being based on a fantastic idea, consider that you are lacking in the marketing part.
Mystifying the release date
Game creators want to hide their games till the release date and expect a million downloads in a week. This is not possible. You need to release demo, talk to people and ask their feedbacks to add more to your game. You can also maintain a blog or begin forum, and invite users to discuss game related topics. It will help inform people about your game.
You can take your current game project close to success if you avoid the above mentioned Don’ts.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website www.rapidsofttechnologies.com. For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at email@example.com
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad