ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
What You Shouldn't Do In A Mobile Game Development?
Total Articles: 349
No one can guarantee success in mobile game development market. There are more failed gaming apps than successful ones. Only a handful of them are performing well. Until developers know about certain Don’ts of a mobile game development, they will continue to build apps that fail to attract users. Let us come across some aspects that developers should keep in their minds while building gaming apps for mobile devices.
All a mobile game development wants from you is commitment. A little negligence can spoil the entire work. If you wrongly judge what exactly users want, you are going to waste your time and money.
Sound makes a difference even in mobile games. Many developers tend to ignore sounds for various actions happening in their games. They are advised to create sounds that perfectly fit the game design and theme.
Copying an idea
An article of Forbes with the title “A Photo Retrospective of the Games Developers Say Zynga Has Cloned” explains that how a particular game developer keeps cloning the ideas of other game developers. It happens in mobile application development industry too. Angry Birds is loosely based on the idea of Crush the Castle. Mino is based on the idea of world popular game Tetris. There are tens of similar examples. There is nothing wrong in getting inspired from an idea, but cloning it can hardly give success.
No marketing plan
You will not succeed if you have no marketing plan for your gaming application. Games without a marketing plan hardly receive a respectful number of downloads. If you release games without any marketing plan, you cannot expect success.
Expecting quick success
You cannot expect an overnight success even with a fanatic gaming app. Do not think that games like Angry Birds and Temple Run were the first apps created by their developers. If your app is not receiving a good number of downloads in spite of being based on a fantastic idea, consider that you are lacking in the marketing part.
Mystifying the release date
Game creators want to hide their games till the release date and expect a million downloads in a week. This is not possible. You need to release demo, talk to people and ask their feedbacks to add more to your game. You can also maintain a blog or begin forum, and invite users to discuss game related topics. It will help inform people about your game.
You can take your current game project close to success if you avoid the above mentioned Don’ts.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website www.rapidsofttechnologies.com. For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari