ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Different Types Of Limos In New York City?
Total Articles: 6
The limousine refers to the luxury vehicle, typically driven by a uniformed chauffeur, with a lengthened chassis in order to accommodate more passengers inside its carriage. It’s often been associated with class and wealth. Of course, you don’t have to be a CEO or a celebrity to ride one on your prom since there are numerous limo services around. The limo rental in New York City typically comes in black or white but there are other customized vehicles that varies in terms of color, shape and features such as a Jacuzzi inside, for example.
The long limousine is the usual image people see in their minds when they think of a limo. Stretch limousines are sized according to the number of persons they accommodate at the back. There’s the six-pack, the eight pack and the ten pack.
There’s also the super stretch prom limo in NY. This is perfect for parents as they can just pool their resources to hire a limo to ferry their kids to the event. By dividing the total cost among themselves, they are able to save money. The super stretch limo can come in the form of the Hummer or Escalade for SUVs or Towncars and Bentleys for sedans. It can fit from 14-20 people at a time. These NY City limos are fully packed with features like party lights, sound system, television and the like. The children can even extend the party inside the vehicle after the prom proper. The super stretch, however, requires a special driver because it needs careful handling particularly during turns.
The sedan limousine
This is considered the smallest among the NY City limos as it can only sit 2-3 passengers. But it’s also the cheapest one to hire. You also have the option of hiring one with a driver or driving it on your own to bring your daughter or son to the prom. The sedan limousine, however, is typically used for airport travel. It usually comes in black and the most common model is the Lincoln Towncar.
The Party Bus
The party bus has been introduced just recently and is rising in popularity because it can seat more people and also it is large enough that a person can stand up and walk around. A typical bus can comfortably accommodate 40 people at least. Ask the limo rental in New York City if it has a party bus in its fleet.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David