ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Different Types Of Limos In New York City?
Total Articles: 6
The limousine refers to the luxury vehicle, typically driven by a uniformed chauffeur, with a lengthened chassis in order to accommodate more passengers inside its carriage. It’s often been associated with class and wealth. Of course, you don’t have to be a CEO or a celebrity to ride one on your prom since there are numerous limo services around. The limo rental in New York City typically comes in black or white but there are other customized vehicles that varies in terms of color, shape and features such as a Jacuzzi inside, for example.
The long limousine is the usual image people see in their minds when they think of a limo. Stretch limousines are sized according to the number of persons they accommodate at the back. There’s the six-pack, the eight pack and the ten pack.
There’s also the super stretch prom limo in NY. This is perfect for parents as they can just pool their resources to hire a limo to ferry their kids to the event. By dividing the total cost among themselves, they are able to save money. The super stretch limo can come in the form of the Hummer or Escalade for SUVs or Towncars and Bentleys for sedans. It can fit from 14-20 people at a time. These NY City limos are fully packed with features like party lights, sound system, television and the like. The children can even extend the party inside the vehicle after the prom proper. The super stretch, however, requires a special driver because it needs careful handling particularly during turns.
The sedan limousine
This is considered the smallest among the NY City limos as it can only sit 2-3 passengers. But it’s also the cheapest one to hire. You also have the option of hiring one with a driver or driving it on your own to bring your daughter or son to the prom. The sedan limousine, however, is typically used for airport travel. It usually comes in black and the most common model is the Lincoln Towncar.
The Party Bus
The party bus has been introduced just recently and is rising in popularity because it can seat more people and also it is large enough that a person can stand up and walk around. A typical bus can comfortably accommodate 40 people at least. Ask the limo rental in New York City if it has a party bus in its fleet.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler