ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Different Types Of Limos In New York City?
Total Articles: 6
The limousine refers to the luxury vehicle, typically driven by a uniformed chauffeur, with a lengthened chassis in order to accommodate more passengers inside its carriage. It’s often been associated with class and wealth. Of course, you don’t have to be a CEO or a celebrity to ride one on your prom since there are numerous limo services around. The limo rental in New York City typically comes in black or white but there are other customized vehicles that varies in terms of color, shape and features such as a Jacuzzi inside, for example.
The long limousine is the usual image people see in their minds when they think of a limo. Stretch limousines are sized according to the number of persons they accommodate at the back. There’s the six-pack, the eight pack and the ten pack.
There’s also the super stretch prom limo in NY. This is perfect for parents as they can just pool their resources to hire a limo to ferry their kids to the event. By dividing the total cost among themselves, they are able to save money. The super stretch limo can come in the form of the Hummer or Escalade for SUVs or Towncars and Bentleys for sedans. It can fit from 14-20 people at a time. These NY City limos are fully packed with features like party lights, sound system, television and the like. The children can even extend the party inside the vehicle after the prom proper. The super stretch, however, requires a special driver because it needs careful handling particularly during turns.
The sedan limousine
This is considered the smallest among the NY City limos as it can only sit 2-3 passengers. But it’s also the cheapest one to hire. You also have the option of hiring one with a driver or driving it on your own to bring your daughter or son to the prom. The sedan limousine, however, is typically used for airport travel. It usually comes in black and the most common model is the Lincoln Towncar.
The Party Bus
The party bus has been introduced just recently and is rising in popularity because it can seat more people and also it is large enough that a person can stand up and walk around. A typical bus can comfortably accommodate 40 people at least. Ask the limo rental in New York City if it has a party bus in its fleet.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family