ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Benefits Of Cloud Computing For Education Sector And Smes
Total Articles: 304
The concept of cloud computing has gained enormous popularity in the last few years and has become the first thing to be used by any business start-up. Every business owner is adopting this concept to save his money, increase productivity and thus, stay in the competition. Cloud computing is an Internet based process used to execute tasks, which would have required a desktop, a laptop or a network. As mentioned above, every sector is enjoying its benefits, education sector and SMEs are no exception. The concept of cloud computing helps education sector in the following ways:
1. By becoming a low-cost option to high-end computing
2. By offering an easy method to scale up and down, depending on the needs and thus, saving money for a more productive research.
3. By augmenting the efficiency multiple times and helping researchers in getting more accurate reports
It is not that cloud computing can only help in higher-level education. It can also help in bettering the quality of school education. There are no stipulations regarding the use of cloud computing and educational institutions from any country can implement it and gain benefits. They can save millions by implanting cloud computing in its educational system. However, saving money is not the only feature that has made cloud computing enormously popular. The very fact that it boosts efficiency and productivity of the teachers and allows them to impart better education has made this technology very demanded by educational institutions. The concept of cloud has emerged as a catalyst to allow this sector to overcome challenges of high cost, limited reach and quality of the education. In the US, many schools have already adopted this concept for email purposes and are now considering it for critical applications like Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System
(SIS). The cloud concept has the potential to make the education system more collaborative and innovative. It is capable of bringing a transformation in the education sector and the way, education is imparted in our institutions.
Small and medium enterprises have been hugely unsuccessful in adopting the cloud concept and enjoying its benefits. The main reason is the high cost of sourcing and deploying the same. Regardless of this, use of cloud could reward extraordinary benefits like reduced cost burden of an IT division in the office, scalability, flexibility and on-demand services. If utilized properly, the cloud concept could be more beneficial to SMEs than it is for any other sector.
1. While thinking of investment, cloud concept can help in sharing of applications, software and other resources. This is a benefit to businesses who have a unwanted IT section
2. The ability of accessing solutions and applications remotely from anywhere is another advantage for SMEs. It gives them flexibility to run their business efficiently
3. Managing the scaling of the IT system could no longer remain an intimidating task with cloud computing
4. SMEs would not require a dedicated IT section to take care of all the IT related issues arising in the company
The advent of cloud has initiated a game changing phase in the IT sector and we just saw how it could influence two major business sectors. It has the potential to change the complete behaviour of IT services deliverance. The concept of cloud computing is still in its early days and the way it has shown potential, it would be interesting to see, how much influencing it would be in its full youth.
The author is works with an extensively experience app developer Dallas is providing outstanding mobility consulting. The mobile application company has a team of iPad developer that offers enterprise apps solutions on major mobile platforms.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
2. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
3. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
4. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
5. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
6. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
7. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
9. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
10. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
11. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav
12. Automotive Electronics Market To Reach Beyond $290 Billion By 2024
Author: Robyn G
13. 5 Reasons Behind Immense Popularity Of Joomla Development In Industry
Author: Jonathan Paul
14. Automated Test Equipment Market Is Anticipated To Grow Beyond Usd 4.4 Billion By 2024
Author: Robyn G
15. How Electronic Tipping Helps You In Daily Life ??
Author: jasper treloar