ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Benefits Of Cloud Computing For Education Sector And Smes
Total Articles: 310
The concept of cloud computing has gained enormous popularity in the last few years and has become the first thing to be used by any business start-up. Every business owner is adopting this concept to save his money, increase productivity and thus, stay in the competition. Cloud computing is an Internet based process used to execute tasks, which would have required a desktop, a laptop or a network. As mentioned above, every sector is enjoying its benefits, education sector and SMEs are no exception. The concept of cloud computing helps education sector in the following ways:
1. By becoming a low-cost option to high-end computing
2. By offering an easy method to scale up and down, depending on the needs and thus, saving money for a more productive research.
3. By augmenting the efficiency multiple times and helping researchers in getting more accurate reports
It is not that cloud computing can only help in higher-level education. It can also help in bettering the quality of school education. There are no stipulations regarding the use of cloud computing and educational institutions from any country can implement it and gain benefits. They can save millions by implanting cloud computing in its educational system. However, saving money is not the only feature that has made cloud computing enormously popular. The very fact that it boosts efficiency and productivity of the teachers and allows them to impart better education has made this technology very demanded by educational institutions. The concept of cloud has emerged as a catalyst to allow this sector to overcome challenges of high cost, limited reach and quality of the education. In the US, many schools have already adopted this concept for email purposes and are now considering it for critical applications like Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System
(SIS). The cloud concept has the potential to make the education system more collaborative and innovative. It is capable of bringing a transformation in the education sector and the way, education is imparted in our institutions.
Small and medium enterprises have been hugely unsuccessful in adopting the cloud concept and enjoying its benefits. The main reason is the high cost of sourcing and deploying the same. Regardless of this, use of cloud could reward extraordinary benefits like reduced cost burden of an IT division in the office, scalability, flexibility and on-demand services. If utilized properly, the cloud concept could be more beneficial to SMEs than it is for any other sector.
1. While thinking of investment, cloud concept can help in sharing of applications, software and other resources. This is a benefit to businesses who have a unwanted IT section
2. The ability of accessing solutions and applications remotely from anywhere is another advantage for SMEs. It gives them flexibility to run their business efficiently
3. Managing the scaling of the IT system could no longer remain an intimidating task with cloud computing
4. SMEs would not require a dedicated IT section to take care of all the IT related issues arising in the company
The advent of cloud has initiated a game changing phase in the IT sector and we just saw how it could influence two major business sectors. It has the potential to change the complete behaviour of IT services deliverance. The concept of cloud computing is still in its early days and the way it has shown potential, it would be interesting to see, how much influencing it would be in its full youth.
The author is works with an extensively experience app developer Dallas is providing outstanding mobility consulting. The mobile application company has a team of iPad developer that offers enterprise apps solutions on major mobile platforms.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems