ALL >> Health >> View Article
Wearing Special Hat To Prevent Hair Loss
Total Articles: 34
The first thing that had to undergo chemotherapy learned that you'd like to know what is it? North Carolina Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center oncologist Susan Melin, often the first to ask about his hair loss patients, told The Associated Press. "This is not, 'Is this going to be my treat?" This is, 'Am I losing my hair?' "He said.
American researchers now DigniCap conducting trials on a brand called cold cap, it is for reducing hair loss. Covers about 41 degrees Fahrenheit machines connected to chill them. The idea is by slowing down the blood flow to the scalp, scalp and hairs do not reach that reduce the amount of chemotherapy drug.
Covers lace wigs commonly used in Europe and Canada, even though I know for sure if they are safe, and scientists, the Associated Press reports, to work well, they are not well studied. They are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. U.S. study shows that caps the studies, however, get approved, to be eligible for insurance coverage, and (in some patients at cancer centers in the United States are considered to doctors already in the center, becoming more popular in the United States can bring your own covers.)
Best results will be a great comfort for patients with cancer. Cold caps to help with the big guns such as life expectancy or remission rates, although not considered a major problem for many patients. And why not? It has hair. The vast majority of people in the world have. They understood they get annoyed when you lose some of the cancer patients.
For them, business partners, their hair loss is "sick" because I look at the AP oncologists because of hair concerns, as well as the patient talked with delayed treatment of patients with loss of business.
The main security concern since the human hair lace front wigs have covers to reduce the flow of drugs, you can take your own scalp that their cancer recurrences. However, the scalp, the rare occurrences of cancer, AP reports. This is a side effect of the cover Miriam Lipton, a breast cancer patient trying DigniCap, told the AP that it was too cold to painful to wear.
The leading U.S. trial began in late summer, early-stage breast cancer patients will be handled. Dignitana, the caps are used in the case of Sweden-based company, has information on how to participate in a trial.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab