ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Predicts A Bullish Year For Titanium
Total Articles: 24
July 12, 2013 - HONG KONG -- The Woo Group expects worldwide investment demand for titanium to reach a value of four billion dollars in 2013. A report released by The Woo Group today forecasts that titanium’s spot price will reach another historical high in 2014. Titanium´s rise in value can be linked to the recent pick-up of the aerospace industry. Manufacturers, such as Boeing and Airbus are creating a lot of demand for the light weight flexible metal. Over ten million dollars in titanium are used to produce a single airliner.
The Woo Group’s own Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung, has a lot of confidence in the plan, “Gold was a bubble, and it has burst. It is time to invest in a new material that has applications across a number of fields, such as medical technology, nuclear power plants, oil and gas drilling, not to mention the aerospace industry. Titanium, unlike gold, is also highly resistant to fluctuations in currency values because the projects that it is used for are generally quite expensive to start with.”
Chief Executive Officer at The Woo Group Mr Jason Woo said “We are currently looking at a plethora of titanium producing companies for potential investment, and given the current demand for the metal we foresee the sector performing well, and certainly we will identify those most undervalued producers to capitalise on the market trend”.
“Ferro Titanium, which currently trades at 6,800 USD/t, has dropped in value compared with its price of 7,500 USD/t in July 2012, and with a strong demand from the aviation industry the metal is likely to be a strong performer in 2013-2014” said Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better