ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Predicts A Bullish Year For Titanium
Total Articles: 24
July 12, 2013 - HONG KONG -- The Woo Group expects worldwide investment demand for titanium to reach a value of four billion dollars in 2013. A report released by The Woo Group today forecasts that titanium’s spot price will reach another historical high in 2014. Titanium´s rise in value can be linked to the recent pick-up of the aerospace industry. Manufacturers, such as Boeing and Airbus are creating a lot of demand for the light weight flexible metal. Over ten million dollars in titanium are used to produce a single airliner.
The Woo Group’s own Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung, has a lot of confidence in the plan, “Gold was a bubble, and it has burst. It is time to invest in a new material that has applications across a number of fields, such as medical technology, nuclear power plants, oil and gas drilling, not to mention the aerospace industry. Titanium, unlike gold, is also highly resistant to fluctuations in currency values because the projects that it is used for are generally quite expensive to start with.”
Chief Executive Officer at The Woo Group Mr Jason Woo said “We are currently looking at a plethora of titanium producing companies for potential investment, and given the current demand for the metal we foresee the sector performing well, and certainly we will identify those most undervalued producers to capitalise on the market trend”.
“Ferro Titanium, which currently trades at 6,800 USD/t, has dropped in value compared with its price of 7,500 USD/t in July 2012, and with a strong demand from the aviation industry the metal is likely to be a strong performer in 2013-2014” said Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla