ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Predicts A Bullish Year For Titanium
Total Articles: 24
July 12, 2013 - HONG KONG -- The Woo Group expects worldwide investment demand for titanium to reach a value of four billion dollars in 2013. A report released by The Woo Group today forecasts that titanium’s spot price will reach another historical high in 2014. Titanium´s rise in value can be linked to the recent pick-up of the aerospace industry. Manufacturers, such as Boeing and Airbus are creating a lot of demand for the light weight flexible metal. Over ten million dollars in titanium are used to produce a single airliner.
The Woo Group’s own Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung, has a lot of confidence in the plan, “Gold was a bubble, and it has burst. It is time to invest in a new material that has applications across a number of fields, such as medical technology, nuclear power plants, oil and gas drilling, not to mention the aerospace industry. Titanium, unlike gold, is also highly resistant to fluctuations in currency values because the projects that it is used for are generally quite expensive to start with.”
Chief Executive Officer at The Woo Group Mr Jason Woo said “We are currently looking at a plethora of titanium producing companies for potential investment, and given the current demand for the metal we foresee the sector performing well, and certainly we will identify those most undervalued producers to capitalise on the market trend”.
“Ferro Titanium, which currently trades at 6,800 USD/t, has dropped in value compared with its price of 7,500 USD/t in July 2012, and with a strong demand from the aviation industry the metal is likely to be a strong performer in 2013-2014” said Head of Investment Analysis, Dr Lian Cheung.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray