ALL >> General >> View Article
Explore The Things To Do In Mcallen This Week
Total Articles: 7
The Rio Grande Valley in the south Texas has many places to explore but the McAllen city has lots of attractions. The McAllen city has the population of 130,000 individuals and situated in the heart of Rio Grande Valley, five miles from the Mexican border, however you can go via Mexican gulf because it has only an hour travelling from the west of South Padre Island in the Mexico. If you are scheduling the visit to McAllen than you must do it with you children of aged 9 to 12 because there are special things to do this week in McAllen and you will find lot more for your kids, like a broad series of activities and kids attractions including the fun at science museums to wildlife refuges and historic ferry but the sightseeing has a magical feeling at McAllen. McAllen has bulk opportunities there for everybody and always presents something for everyone. It is your choice that what you want to do in McAllen, want to relax? No problem at all, there is gigantic places to relax, playing a hockey game, romantic dinners and clubs as well as pubs and most importantly the art galleries. If you are coming with your family than McAllen has lot much to enjoy and shopping places are great to enjoy big savings on the kids and all other items.
Couple of event and festival are going on this week as well in the McAllen and its surrounding areas, most importantly the summer camp is going on for the kids of 9-12 years of age. It is an education and skill development based camp that has its title as “Summer Camp – Survival Skills”
This camp is starting on Tuesday July 23, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM at the Quinta Mazatlan. Complete address of this place is;
600 Sunset Drives,
McAllen Texas USA
This camp actually based on developing the skills knowledge about surviving on outdoor activities in the kids through motivated study. There are studies include on the building the shelters, properly using the compass, searching the food for survival and exploring and avoiding from hidden hazards when they are outdoor. So make sure your presence at the survival skills camp with very nominal fees from $40 for local community and $52 for outsiders
At the same place there is another event waiting for you on Thursday July, 23, 2013. That is all about of family nature night for developing primitive skills and it will stats at 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. This is opportunity for the families to enjoy the outdoors and get the great connection to the nature. The admissions for this even are unbelievably cheap with $2 for adult and $1 for the kids and senior citizens. They are offering free memberships on this event.
Styla Brite is a published author and product reviewer. Continue reading more about Things to do in McAllen.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena