ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Best Internal Hemorrhoids Treatment At Your Home
Total Articles: 33
Internal Hemorrhoids as the name suggests are found inside the anus and lower rectum areas. Common symptoms of internal hemorrhoids are itching or burning sensation inside the rectum, bleeding while passing stool, tissue protrusion of the anus, etc. Given below are some useful home remedies of best internal hemorrhoids treatment.
1. Sitz bath is one of the best internal hemorrhoids treatments. Soaking oneself in warm water for 10-15 mins will reduce the swelling and increase blood flow. To see visible results the method has to be repeated 3-4 times a day.
2. Drinking raddish juice few times a day to which a pinch of salt has been added is considered one of the best internal hemorrhoids treatment. It provides relief from the feeling of burning and inflammation.
3. Soak 3-4 dry figs in warm water overnight. Consume the figs next morning on an empty stomach.
4. Inserting a clove of garlic before going to bed every night is one of the best internal hemorrhoids treatment. Raw pieces of potato can also be used.
5. Powdered mango seed to which honey has been added is one of the best internal hemorrhoids treatments.
6. Practising Kegel exercises is especially beneficial in the treatment of internal hemorrhoids.
7. Application of heating pads and warm compress to the anal area provides relief from itching or pain associated with hemorrhoids. Application of cold compress for 10 mins few times a day is also beneficial.
8. Avoid sitting at a stretch for long durations of time. It is better to use a pillow to provide cushion to the anal area thereby reducing pressure on the hemorrhoids.
9. Avoid wearing undergarments that are too tight. If you have to wear ensure they are made of cotton that will prevent moisture build up.
10. Myrrh, bayberry, aloe vera and goldenseal are some excellent herbs used in the treatment of internal hemorrhoids. Taking stone root, red grape leaves, buck thorn bark, cayenne pepper in the form of herbal supplements also works well.
11. Wipe the anal region with disinfectant tissue every time after passing stool. You can also use baby wipes for this purpose.
Hence we can conclude that following the above mentioned home remedies will certainly help us deal with the problem of internal hemorrhoids.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited