ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top 10 Questions You Must Ask To The Web Hosting Provider
Total Articles: 8
It is mandatory for a business nowadays to have website. The internet is smart and swift way of doing business and nobody can deny the importance of it. You give the task of web designing to a service provider and they do fabulous work for you. It is more important to host it on the internet in such a way that it is available to the viewers all the time with a fast speed of response. It is quite a difficult job to select an appropriate web hosting provider. Following questions must be answered satisfactorily by the provider to become the preferred choice:
1. Do they have adequate customer support? : Customer support is a crucial aspect. You should not be left unattended in case of website downtime. There should be all possible means to communicate to the customer support, e.g. phone, email, website portal and hotline.
2. Are they available 24x7?: It is important that the customer support is available round the clock. It is very critical in case of financial applications or online shopping sites. Downtime in such application directly leads to business loss.
3. Do they charge extra for the support?: if you run a business critical website, then 24x7 supports should be part of the package deal. Ensure that the provider is not charging you anything extra.
4. Do they have dedicated servers?: Dedicated servers are important from the availability aspect. These servers always have high availability and therefore, you should ask for it explicitly. There may be some extra charge for dedicated servers, but you should always go for it to achieve better results.
5. Do they guarantee complete data security and data integrity?: Check from the web hosting provider about the salient aspects of data security and data integrity. There should be proper algorithms to protect it from unauthorized access. The content should be copy protected and there should be 100% data recovery in case of web server crash.
6. Do they give full control over the content to clients?: The provider should provide complete access of the content to the client so that any changes or update can be done locally.
7. What makes them better than the available lot?: The provider should be able to give at least three reasons that differentiate them from the rest of the operators. The reasons should be strong, quantifiable and precise.
8. Does the domain name have a professional appearance? : Check from the web hosting provider about the proposed domain name. It should give a professional looking name and not a freeware.
9. Are there some hidden costs?: There is a common practice to offer lucrative price options with big claims. However, they demand for extra money for every value added service provided. Get the understanding about it properly.
10. Are there any exit clauses from either side?: Enquire about the exit clause so that you do not pay additional money in case you want to breach the contract.
Ask these questions and select the best provider!
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin