ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top 10 Questions You Must Ask To The Web Hosting Provider
Total Articles: 8
It is mandatory for a business nowadays to have website. The internet is smart and swift way of doing business and nobody can deny the importance of it. You give the task of web designing to a service provider and they do fabulous work for you. It is more important to host it on the internet in such a way that it is available to the viewers all the time with a fast speed of response. It is quite a difficult job to select an appropriate web hosting provider. Following questions must be answered satisfactorily by the provider to become the preferred choice:
1. Do they have adequate customer support? : Customer support is a crucial aspect. You should not be left unattended in case of website downtime. There should be all possible means to communicate to the customer support, e.g. phone, email, website portal and hotline.
2. Are they available 24x7?: It is important that the customer support is available round the clock. It is very critical in case of financial applications or online shopping sites. Downtime in such application directly leads to business loss.
3. Do they charge extra for the support?: if you run a business critical website, then 24x7 supports should be part of the package deal. Ensure that the provider is not charging you anything extra.
4. Do they have dedicated servers?: Dedicated servers are important from the availability aspect. These servers always have high availability and therefore, you should ask for it explicitly. There may be some extra charge for dedicated servers, but you should always go for it to achieve better results.
5. Do they guarantee complete data security and data integrity?: Check from the web hosting provider about the salient aspects of data security and data integrity. There should be proper algorithms to protect it from unauthorized access. The content should be copy protected and there should be 100% data recovery in case of web server crash.
6. Do they give full control over the content to clients?: The provider should provide complete access of the content to the client so that any changes or update can be done locally.
7. What makes them better than the available lot?: The provider should be able to give at least three reasons that differentiate them from the rest of the operators. The reasons should be strong, quantifiable and precise.
8. Does the domain name have a professional appearance? : Check from the web hosting provider about the proposed domain name. It should give a professional looking name and not a freeware.
9. Are there some hidden costs?: There is a common practice to offer lucrative price options with big claims. However, they demand for extra money for every value added service provided. Get the understanding about it properly.
10. Are there any exit clauses from either side?: Enquire about the exit clause so that you do not pay additional money in case you want to breach the contract.
Ask these questions and select the best provider!
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh