ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Pepper Spray As An Effective Safety Device For Women
Total Articles: 98
Women’s safety is a serious issue in India. The ever-increasing cases of rape, murder and molestation have extremely shocked the masses. The government and various NGOs are doing their best in improving the present condition but all the efforts are less unless our ladies learn to defend their own lives.
Yes, self-protection is the best solution of this serious social problem. It is important for the parents to train their daughters about the safety measures from an early age. Even schools have taken initiatives to promote self-safety techniques in girls by introducing martial art training and anti-harassment training etc.
Apart from learning these skills, there are some other security tools that every woman must know. A pepper or chilly spray is definitely the most popular tool that can be used as a personal protection measure at the hour of need. Such a spray is made with an infusion of hot spices such as pepper or chilly and is basically non-lethal in nature.
So if you want to know the best women's safety tips, you must introduce yourself with these sprays.
These days, you can obtain a chilly spray in various dimensions. Apart from the usual bottled pack, you can also get them in many different shapes and sizes. You can find them in many interesting forms - pen, ball, keychain, torch, lipstick, toy any many more. The smaller packs store lesser quantity but are easier to be carried along.
The Right Way to Use
Now, just getting a self-help gear and placing it in your bag is not enough to ensure your safety. You actually must learn how to use it appropriately. A pepper spray is quite simple to use and needs to be aimed at the attacker from a distance of about six to eight feet.
A few burst of the spray is enough to immobilise the attacker for a while. So you will get enough time to flee away or find some help from around. Anyone shot with such a thing will face pain an extreme irritation in eyes. It can also cause temporary blindness. So you can escape away from the place before the invader is able to harm you in any way.
The self-defence devices like chilli sprays are absolutely legal in India and there is no need to obtain a license for using them. They are sold by the government approved companies and can be purchased from online or offline resources.
The easiest way to obtain an OC spray is to order it online. You can buy pepper spray online india from any web-store offering it. In fact, the e-shops sell such products at discounted rates and also provide free home delivery services. You can browse the web for finding out the latest deals, compare the prices and then place an order. Add one to your cart and place it in your bag permanently.
Pepper sprays are one of the best self-defence devices available in today’s world and are greatly useful in safeguarding the women on the go.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca