ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Stop Your Dog From Biting
No matter how adorable your dog or puppy is, if it is biting on you and your family members and guests, he or she probably needs dog training to stop it. Dog's biting habits are normal. You can control it with proper teaching to change his or her biting behaviors. In this article, I have discussed few guidelines on how to train your dog not to bite. Have a look!
Tips and Guidelines –
• First off, understand that some dogs have a chewing problem and it is not always a case of aggressiveness. Some puppies missed the teaching that a mother dog teaches him or her during the younger age through several actions, which eventually became a lesson for the puppy that he or she does not forget.
However, those puppies, which are adopted at the very young age, miss the opportunity to learn that lesson from his or her mother, which you need to teach them by yourself.
• To divert puppy’s attention, purchase some chew toys to avoid biting on your face or the furniture legs. There many assortments of toys are available these days you can purchase from the dog stores. Many pet owners who have problem with dog’s chewing habits often seem buying toys. You can do the same to avoid your dog from biting people at least.
• When the dog bites you, handle it as his or her mother. You can either make a noise to let the dog know you are hurt or you can leave the room just as the mother dog would. These actions will minimize the biting habit gradually. You can also be a little harsh on him by locking him or her up for a while, but do not lock him/ her up too long. Well, practice this regularly until the dog does not quit this behavior.
• When you see, your dog begins to bite you or something, distract him/ her by shouting on him/ her to sit. Once the dog reacted, just tap on his nose saying “bad dog” in a firm voice. It will get his/ her attention to stop the unwanted behavior. Do it every time with consistency, because at the end you will see that your dog has stopped biting people and things.
Other tips to try –
Remember, if you find difficulties to train your dog, you can always hire dog trainers. Note that, Singapore has many dog-training opportunities available; if you belong to Singapore then it is very easy for you to train your dog not to bite.
Waggie’s pet care was the most acclaimed Dog Training Singapore in Singapore, which was most comprehensive and professional pet training firm offering a range of dog obedience courses in Singapore. For more information visit us www.waggie.com.sg
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party