ALL >> Health >> View Article
Introduce Hemp Seeds In Your Diet For A Healthier Lifestyle
Total Articles: 8
Hemp is not new to humans as it has been utilized since ages as a bird seed mix or to manufacture durable fibers. Unfortunately its nutritional potential is still unknown to many. These seeds have remarkable nutritional capabilities that even science has proved that its regular intake can improve the immunity of the body and make it strong internally. You may be surprised to know that hemp is a complete food source just like your milk and nourishes you immensely.
Few of the hemp seed health benefits which make it a super food are –:
1) Lowers blood pressure- High blood pressure is the sign of an over stressed heart and could lead to some serious issues. Hemp seeds reduce inflammation and improve blood circulation to the heart. This leads to significant improvement in cholesterol and blood pressure issues.
2) Improves Digesting Capabilities- These seeds contains high fiber components that improves the bowel movement that promotes good digestion. It is especially beneficial to those people who are unable to eat food that contain gluten, lactose and Sugar.
3) Reduces Weight- Hemp seeds are known to reduce food cravings for starch and sugar related items. You can supplement it with your regular intake of vegetables and fruits for healthier lifestyle. Moreover these seeds contain all essential nutrients that are important for complete growth of your body.
4) Improves Overall energy of the body- It contains all important nutrients that are critical for the proper functioning of your body. Hemp increases energy levels by supplementing the body with all nutritional requirements.
5) Controls Blood Sugar- Blood sugar increases if the relevant organs become incapable to digest starch and sugar laden food. The first step to naturally balance sugar is by introducing a protein source in our diet. It is so because proteins keep insulin levels in check. Hemp contains all necessary proteins and if hemp seed diet is introduced with regular whole grains blood sugar can be controlled naturally.
Apart from these benefits hemp seeds are an incredible source of necessary proteins such as albumin, Edestin etc. It also contains the perfect ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fats which is 3:1. These acids contain Linoleic acid (GLA) which plays an important role by building anti-inflammatory hormones in your body. Additionally GLA promotes better skin, nails and hair health. It also increases the metabolism of the body which is very important for the fat burning process. Additionally hemp contains essential vitamins and minerals too.
So, now you can say that Hemp is a powerhouse of nutrition and can supplement for any nutritional gap.
The author is Nutrition specialist. In this article he explains hemp seeds health benefits and the need of hemp seed diet.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash