ALL >> Games >> View Article
Learn How To Play Rummy Online And Have A Great Time
Total Articles: 16
Rummy is one of the most appealing and challenging card games that attracts players of all ages to participate in it. Be it the regular, traditional, basic or standard version – no other card game is regarded as thrilling as this one by many. This game is more exciting than poker as it involves great amount of skill to win a hand.
Regarded as perhaps the favorite pastime of many Indians, it can now be enjoyed online with different players from around the world. There are numerous sites which offer the facility of providing an online version of this fascinating game. Most of them are registered sites in which users have to create accounts. It is a simple game with simple rules. Whether you play with your friends or family at home or online, the rules of the game comparatively remain the same. The purpose of the game is to make sequences or sets of the cards in each player’s hand. These sets may either form a sequence of consecutive numbers of the same color or a set of the equivalent number in different colors.
You must be thinking about how to play rummy online! There are certain rules to be followed:
Dealing: Depending upon the edition of this interesting game being played, every player is provided a certain amount of cards. For example, each player is given 13 cards in a 13 cards rummy game. The remaining cards are kept in an adjacent pile facing down. One card is then drawn from the pile and placed facing up in order to start the game.
Playing: Each player on arrival of their turn has to first arrange his/her cards and then draw a card. The player has the option of either drawing the top most card from the closed deck or the latest card that has been discarded by the preceding player - from the pile of discarded cards. This player temporarily has 14 cards. He/she then arranges the cards and chooses one card to be discarded from the pack of 14. Then it is turn of the next player. Each player draws a card from the pile and uses it to make either of the two sequences specified above.
Scoring: Points are given to every player for setting their cards and are taken back for the non-melded cards. Cards can also be gotten rid of by other methods - laying off or discarding single cards.
Winning and declaring: The winning hand goes to the person who finishes all of their cards. The player thus declares by saying ‘Rummy.’ Any player who has been able to club all the thirteen cards into correct sets is eligible to declare in the game. In addition, once someone declares rummy, the cards remaining in the other players’ hands are given points, which get added to the winners’ points.
Rummy is a simple game enjoyed all over the world and is quite easy to understand how to play rummy online.
Play online rummy At Adda52 Rummy here, you can play indian rummy, 21 cards rummy and win exciting cash prizes instantly.
Games Articles1. How Easy Is Developing Iphone Games?
Author: Arup Roy
2. Key Services Of A Game Server Management Company
3. Obviously There Is Still A Good Amount Of Mafia Game Online Development
Author: Asuna xing
4. 3 Tips For Conducting Basketball Training For Kids
Author: Brett Rainbow
5. Learn How You Can Play Various Online Football Games
Author: FanStar Sports
6. Cricket Games 3d – Be A Part Of A Lifelike Cricket Environment
Author: Mohit Verma
7. A Brief About Augmented Reality Technology
Author: andrew scanta
8. The Various Benefits That Your Receive From Playing A Basketball
9. With Asianbookie Singapore You Are On Familiar Grounds And Comfortable With Betting
10. Stairy – Steps& Ball Challenge – New Android Casual Game From Pi Digi
Author: Jayakumari Vijayan
11. Best Vr Games For The Truly Immersive Experience: 2018 Edition
Author: Shalini Taknet
12. Things You Need To Know About Augmented Reality Basics
13. Apple To Debut Phone-to-phone Ar In Ios 12: Report
Author: Muhammad Arshad Butt
14. Different Kind’s Online Gambling Options
15. Ayez Un Maximum De Plaisir En Jouant Au Casino En Ligne