ALL >> Business >> View Article
Restored Road Offers Greater Access Around Mine Meaning Increased Grade Of Gold Per Ton By 25-50%
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 1, 2012 - Eco Exploration Ltd is pleased to announce that during the construction of an access road, several new veins that were yet to be known have been revealed. The geology report reports on 10 veins that have been sampled and now the infrastructure to access the veins with mining equipment is acquirable.
The bulk of the production work to date has been carried out from ore extracted along one vein, which consists of development of a tunnel that enters the landscape at 90 degrees. The next step is to construct galleries above the existing tunnel. Then it is expected that the joint venture partner shall dig a shaft about 40 meters underground with more galleries built vertically along the vein. Mining engineers acquainted with the area evaluate that the grade of gold per ton at these levels could increase 25-50% than what is presently being extracted.
Eco Exploration Ltd believes that if the gold grade per ton increases as a result of the exploration and development advances described above, income from the Company’s investment has the potential to very quickly amount to a much higher level than what was initially predicted.
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company has tried, whenever possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar expressions. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it.
Accordingly, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or advise in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information catered in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent