ALL >> Business >> View Article
Restored Road Offers Greater Access Around Mine Meaning Increased Grade Of Gold Per Ton By 25-50%
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 1, 2012 - Eco Exploration Ltd is pleased to announce that during the construction of an access road, several new veins that were yet to be known have been revealed. The geology report reports on 10 veins that have been sampled and now the infrastructure to access the veins with mining equipment is acquirable.
The bulk of the production work to date has been carried out from ore extracted along one vein, which consists of development of a tunnel that enters the landscape at 90 degrees. The next step is to construct galleries above the existing tunnel. Then it is expected that the joint venture partner shall dig a shaft about 40 meters underground with more galleries built vertically along the vein. Mining engineers acquainted with the area evaluate that the grade of gold per ton at these levels could increase 25-50% than what is presently being extracted.
Eco Exploration Ltd believes that if the gold grade per ton increases as a result of the exploration and development advances described above, income from the Company’s investment has the potential to very quickly amount to a much higher level than what was initially predicted.
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company has tried, whenever possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar expressions. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it.
Accordingly, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or advise in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information catered in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent