ALL >> Business >> View Article
Restored Road Offers Greater Access Around Mine Meaning Increased Grade Of Gold Per Ton By 25-50%
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 1, 2012 - Eco Exploration Ltd is pleased to announce that during the construction of an access road, several new veins that were yet to be known have been revealed. The geology report reports on 10 veins that have been sampled and now the infrastructure to access the veins with mining equipment is acquirable.
The bulk of the production work to date has been carried out from ore extracted along one vein, which consists of development of a tunnel that enters the landscape at 90 degrees. The next step is to construct galleries above the existing tunnel. Then it is expected that the joint venture partner shall dig a shaft about 40 meters underground with more galleries built vertically along the vein. Mining engineers acquainted with the area evaluate that the grade of gold per ton at these levels could increase 25-50% than what is presently being extracted.
Eco Exploration Ltd believes that if the gold grade per ton increases as a result of the exploration and development advances described above, income from the Company’s investment has the potential to very quickly amount to a much higher level than what was initially predicted.
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company has tried, whenever possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar expressions. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it.
Accordingly, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or advise in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information catered in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions