ALL >> Education >> View Article
Bullshit Avoid The Use Of The Word Bullshit
Total Articles: 41
It is important in this new paradigm of political correctness to tone down the language a bit. In this present period if you use such words like Bullshit, even when you are describing something that definitely is complete and total BS; it makes you look just as bad as what ever you are describing. Personally I could care less because something that is BS needs to be called what it is; after all why let the people who tout such malarkey get away with it.
In the old west we use to call it like it was; we called an ace, an ace and a spade, a spade. That is what it was, so that is what you called it.
However in this new world with whiners everywhere and political correctness you can be made to look like a fool for telling the truth. You will be called unprofessional for calling someone a liar or calling the words of a liar, bullshit. What is interesting is that the bullshiter is trying to stand on a pillar or podium of ethical and moral high ground and trying to have you believe their bogus notions do not stink. If you point out the BS'er is lying or full of bulloney or baloney, you are taken to task and told you are unprofessional. Which is better in my opinion than being an out right liar. However why be any of those things. Simply change your vocabulary a little.
In previous periods folks used other terms to describe complete and utter nonsense, as bullshit was not so prevalent. There just were not a lot of bulls around so the crap from them was so spread out, it did not pile up and stink in the humid air. Sparsely released piles of manure were spread over large areas and no one really used the term. They used other terms such as: humbug, poppycock, tommyrot, hooey, twaddle, balderdash, claptrap, palaver, hogwash, buncombe (or "bunk"), hokum, drivel, flapdoodle, bullpucky, etc..
When describing things that are bullshit such as this article, I often use terms like minutia, bull or BS instead of the proverbial bullshit. Oh and on occasion when you simply cannot describe the enormity of the crap being fed and you chose to use this word bullshit against my advice, be sure not to hyphenate it; bull-shit. That makes you look unprofessional, ignorant and too broke to afford a decent dictionary or copywriter, which you might want to look into either way. Think on this BS a while.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away