ALL >> Education >> View Article
Bullshit Avoid The Use Of The Word Bullshit
Total Articles: 41
It is important in this new paradigm of political correctness to tone down the language a bit. In this present period if you use such words like Bullshit, even when you are describing something that definitely is complete and total BS; it makes you look just as bad as what ever you are describing. Personally I could care less because something that is BS needs to be called what it is; after all why let the people who tout such malarkey get away with it.
In the old west we use to call it like it was; we called an ace, an ace and a spade, a spade. That is what it was, so that is what you called it.
However in this new world with whiners everywhere and political correctness you can be made to look like a fool for telling the truth. You will be called unprofessional for calling someone a liar or calling the words of a liar, bullshit. What is interesting is that the bullshiter is trying to stand on a pillar or podium of ethical and moral high ground and trying to have you believe their bogus notions do not stink. If you point out the BS'er is lying or full of bulloney or baloney, you are taken to task and told you are unprofessional. Which is better in my opinion than being an out right liar. However why be any of those things. Simply change your vocabulary a little.
In previous periods folks used other terms to describe complete and utter nonsense, as bullshit was not so prevalent. There just were not a lot of bulls around so the crap from them was so spread out, it did not pile up and stink in the humid air. Sparsely released piles of manure were spread over large areas and no one really used the term. They used other terms such as: humbug, poppycock, tommyrot, hooey, twaddle, balderdash, claptrap, palaver, hogwash, buncombe (or "bunk"), hokum, drivel, flapdoodle, bullpucky, etc..
When describing things that are bullshit such as this article, I often use terms like minutia, bull or BS instead of the proverbial bullshit. Oh and on occasion when you simply cannot describe the enormity of the crap being fed and you chose to use this word bullshit against my advice, be sure not to hyphenate it; bull-shit. That makes you look unprofessional, ignorant and too broke to afford a decent dictionary or copywriter, which you might want to look into either way. Think on this BS a while.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru