ALL >> Education >> View Article
Dissolving Buyer Scepticisim ... A Lesson In Copywriting
Total Articles: 36
When making a purchasing decision, people have their "rip off radars" on high beam. They're wary and so they should be -- after all, they're about to spend money so they want to be sure they're not going to get ripped off, AND they want to be sure they're going to get the absolute best return on their advertising dollar.
Anyone can claim something generates great results. And they often do.
Here are some ways to dissolve scepticism and prove your claims:
You can never underestimate the power of testimonials. Testimonials will add enormous power to your copy. Because a 'real' third person is backing you up, your claims have much more credibility. The best testimonials to use are ones that tell about specific results a client has achieved. eg.
"Our turnover has more than DOUBLED in the last financial year, during a recession and much of that has been due to your great service."
"I lost 16 kgs in just 6 weeks and it was so easy"
2. Test results
Prove to your prospects that your product or service really works by including any test results that prove that or position you above your competitors. Make sure that they are independent tests so they are seen as being reliable. Statistics can also work wonders in backing up your claims.
3. Money back guarantee
When prospects are deciding between companies and between products there is always a conscious or subconscious fear in the back of their minds... a fear that they are going to be ripped off, or the product isn't going to live up to its promises. After all, your prospect is about to hand over money so he/she wants to make sure it is money well spent.
There are many ways (including the ones mentioned in previous sections) to prove to your customers the reliability and quality of your service or product but none of them compare to offering a guarantee.
If you offer a powerful money back guarantee, you are showing your prospect that you are willing to stand behind your product. You are willing to put your money where your mouth is. You are willing to risk a refund because you believe in the product so much.
You've probably seen some businesses using a half hearted approach at offering guarantees. These simply don't work. eg. Personal service guaranteed. A guarantee is useless unless you offer a refund or replacement as a result of not living up to that guarantee. You need to state these terms in your guarantee.
4. Case studies
Give an example of a before and after situation relating to one of your clients. This helps build credibility and it also helps your reader picture themselves owning the product.
5. Comparison chart
If the features and benefits of your product are proven to be better than that of your competitors, use a comparison chart which illustrates this.
Your sales arsenal
So you're about to meet with a prospective client to sell them your products or services. You're fairly clear on what to say to them to excite them about doing business with you but unless you're in a position to ensure that they sign up on the spot or if there are the minute they leave your premises.
If your prospective client needs to go back and think about your proposition and/or if there's another decision maker involved, it's very important that you leave them with something that will ensure they stay excited about using your services. Not only that, it's also important that the information they take away helps handle any objections they may have.
* Professional looking corporate profile which gives details of your company history, your products and services and most importantly, the benefits of doing business with you. The more professional this document looks, the more professional your company will look in the eyes of your prospect.
* What clients say ... a list of testimonials with punchy headlines (the more the better)
* Imagine getting results like these - a sharp list of results you've achieved for clients (a paragraph or two on each one)
* Client Success Stories - This is a more comprehensive case study document which gives a before and after picture.
* Quality colour copies of any press coverage you have received
* Frequently asked questions document which addresses the most common objections or fears felt by prospects.
Education Articles1. Know The Career Benefits Of Scrum Master Certification
2. Introduction Of Web Designing Course Tutorials
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
3. What Will Study In Australia Cost For International Students From Nepal?
Author: aanandita kumari
4. 300-209 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
5. Mbbs In Russia
6. Mbbs Service In Russia
7. Take Your 3d Designing And Drafting Skills To A New Level Through Pdms Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
8. Malaysian Business Assignment Writers – Experts In Their Job
Author: Karen Wilson
9. 70-333 Exams Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Live Oracle Adf Online Training By Virtualnuggets
Author: vasu buddi
11. Web Design Composition Curriculum For 2017-2018
Author: Learn best web designing course Bangalore.Infocamp
12. Necessary Steps To Take While Hiring A Tax Agent
Author: Austin Loader
13. 4 Tips On How Parents Can Help Children To Improve In Study
Author: Hayden Bowden
14. Why Has The Australian Education A Global Focus Today?
Author: aanandita kumari
15. Develop Excellent Cloud Computing Skills By Availing Microsoft Windows Azure Training