ALL >> Education >> View Article
Isaca Declares An Additional Cisa Exam Date In September 2013
Total Articles: 9
With the increase in global demands of certified IS auditors, ISACA rolling out CISA certification exam (Certified Information Systems Auditor) for the first time, three times in a year. It is noticed that along with the regular June and December exam, this time it would be on 7th September 2013 as well (for further information you may see the CISA Bulletin of Information). This decision was made by ISACA as a response to increased request from the aspirants.
This third exam from CISA is open to all the individuals who have an interest in the information systems audit, control and security. So, it is good news for all those who are encouraged to take the examination. The successful candidates will be sent with an information that is required to apply for the certification with the passing score notification.
ISACA celebrating 100,000th CISA Certification in the Credential’s 35th Year
Attaining this milestone reflects that global demands are on the rise for IS auditors and CISA certification thereupon is pertinent to achieve success in this domain. The demands are rising because of the evolving trends of the modern corporation. Policies like BYOD, online privacy, rapid involvement of Internet in the workplace and various compliance requirements, the demands of IS auditors have also increased. More than 75,000 CISAs were attained in last 12 years.
CISA training and certification is mandatory because information systems audit provides the management executives and board of directors with the trust that the company is aptly compliant. Besides, showing that the company is working effectively with information systems and technology and supporting business requirements. With organizations these days dealing with large quantities of digital information, IS audit is becoming increasingly critical and reflects demands for CISA certification.
All about CISA
CISA is one of the most renowned global destinations by ISACA, accredited by the American National Standards Institute. CISA is ranked among one of the highest paying IT certifications in the IT Skills and Certification pay Index of the last quarter in 2012 (Foote Partners LLC). It was also the finalist for the Best Professionals certification program award from SC magazine.
CISA credential is acclaimed globally by many large corporations looking for auditors. Certain companies specify that IS auditors must hold a CISA certification from ISACA, so that this credential will increase their clientele and increase their base of potential clients.
How to earn a CISA certification?
For getting a this certification, you need to prove at least five years of relevant professional experience and pass a rigorous examination. Previously, it was offered twice in a year; however in 2013 CISA exam will be administered three times due to global demands.
Based on the job practice requirement of CISA globally, this exam covers five domains:
• The Process of Auditing Information Systems
• Governance and Management of IT
• Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
• Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
• Protection of Information Assets
There are many methodologies these days to attain this certification such as:
• CISA classroom training
• CISA Bootcamp training and many other virtual and online training methods.
Mercury Solutions Limited offers CISA training and certification programs on various platforms. The organization use highly innovative and latest methods and techniques for CISA training such as CISA Bootcamp training through well researched and focused training sessions at their training facility in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer