ALL >> Education >> View Article
Isaca Declares An Additional Cisa Exam Date In September 2013
Total Articles: 9
With the increase in global demands of certified IS auditors, ISACA rolling out CISA certification exam (Certified Information Systems Auditor) for the first time, three times in a year. It is noticed that along with the regular June and December exam, this time it would be on 7th September 2013 as well (for further information you may see the CISA Bulletin of Information). This decision was made by ISACA as a response to increased request from the aspirants.
This third exam from CISA is open to all the individuals who have an interest in the information systems audit, control and security. So, it is good news for all those who are encouraged to take the examination. The successful candidates will be sent with an information that is required to apply for the certification with the passing score notification.
ISACA celebrating 100,000th CISA Certification in the Credential’s 35th Year
Attaining this milestone reflects that global demands are on the rise for IS auditors and CISA certification thereupon is pertinent to achieve success in this domain. The demands are rising because of the evolving trends of the modern corporation. Policies like BYOD, online privacy, rapid involvement of Internet in the workplace and various compliance requirements, the demands of IS auditors have also increased. More than 75,000 CISAs were attained in last 12 years.
CISA training and certification is mandatory because information systems audit provides the management executives and board of directors with the trust that the company is aptly compliant. Besides, showing that the company is working effectively with information systems and technology and supporting business requirements. With organizations these days dealing with large quantities of digital information, IS audit is becoming increasingly critical and reflects demands for CISA certification.
All about CISA
CISA is one of the most renowned global destinations by ISACA, accredited by the American National Standards Institute. CISA is ranked among one of the highest paying IT certifications in the IT Skills and Certification pay Index of the last quarter in 2012 (Foote Partners LLC). It was also the finalist for the Best Professionals certification program award from SC magazine.
CISA credential is acclaimed globally by many large corporations looking for auditors. Certain companies specify that IS auditors must hold a CISA certification from ISACA, so that this credential will increase their clientele and increase their base of potential clients.
How to earn a CISA certification?
For getting a this certification, you need to prove at least five years of relevant professional experience and pass a rigorous examination. Previously, it was offered twice in a year; however in 2013 CISA exam will be administered three times due to global demands.
Based on the job practice requirement of CISA globally, this exam covers five domains:
• The Process of Auditing Information Systems
• Governance and Management of IT
• Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
• Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
• Protection of Information Assets
There are many methodologies these days to attain this certification such as:
• CISA classroom training
• CISA Bootcamp training and many other virtual and online training methods.
Mercury Solutions Limited offers CISA training and certification programs on various platforms. The organization use highly innovative and latest methods and techniques for CISA training such as CISA Bootcamp training through well researched and focused training sessions at their training facility in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?