ALL >> Education >> View Article
Smart Goals And Education
Total Articles: 82
SMART Goals refer to goals that are considered Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound. The attempt to manage SMART goals can be applied to any aspect in our lives, may it be for personal reasons, in handling our finances, and other purposes. It can also be applied in different fields. For instance, businesses use SMART goals in setting their company objectives to make sure that they are able to track down their progress as an organization. Setting SMART goals encourages the use of objectives that are realistic. Realistic goals, on the other hand, can benefit even large institutions in our society.
One such institution is in the field of learning and education. How are these SMART goals applied to education in general? For one, educators are becoming open to technology. The use of technology in education has paved the way of creating SMART goals. How so? For example, in many schools nowadays, we see an increase in the use of different equipment used to scan student assessments. How is the use of this technology related to creating SMART goals? The overall objective of an institution adopting this technology is to speed up the process of correcting papers after an exam.
How is this objective Specific? For one, with the use of these equipments used to scan student assessments, the goal of speeding up the process of correcting papers is attained. With these scanning equipments, the teacher only needs to scan the test papers and the application will automatically match the answers to the pre-determined answers in the system. Thus, in a matter of minutes, or even seconds (depending on the length of the exam), results will already be available. The teacher can now record all the scores and provide feedback to the students. Everything is done in a timely manner.
We can also say that the objectives are Measurable. By measurable, it means that the output can be assessed through a certain method. With the help of equipments that are used to scan student assessments, the goals of the institution can be achieved upon the determination of the output. The recorded scores, the number of test papers checked per minute, and other factors measure the capability of the system to perform its task. Teachers may even produce a report at the end of a certain period that can show the relevance of this system to the overall objective of the school.
Another way to manage SMART goals is to make sure that the goals are Attainable. It means that the goal can be possibly achieved in the percentage and time indicated. Since, the system is automated; reaching the objective is not a problem. Thus, we can also say that it is Relevant and Results oriented. The equipment is specifically designed to handle this task, and the output is relevant to that. In the same manner, it is time bound since it can provide output according to the institution’s time table.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away