ALL » Business >> View Article
Arthritis Aids Like Bottle Openers Make Kitchen Tasks EasierBy Expert Author: Stam Bett
Anyone who has lived with arthritis knows just how difficult it can make even the most everyday tasks. Fortunately, there are now a wide variety of arthritis aids available to make kitchen tasks easier, whether you need a plastic water bottle opener to enjoy fresh water or aids to make it easier to cut food. Despite the aches and pains in your body, you can still enjoy some comfort and luxury while doing the things you love the most.
From carving knives and graters, there are a number of utensils that have been adapted to help individuals suffering from arthritis to reduce hand and finger pain while doing everyday tasks. One example is an easy grip grater, which has an ergonomic handle with the grater pointed away from the body, or an easy grip spatula with the same design.
Adaptive Eating Utensils
If you have trouble cutting and eating food, you can find over-size handle utensils that are easier to hold. You may also appreciate a utensil holder, which straps to your hand so you do not have to bend your fingers to eat. A popular choice is the finger loop utensils, with a loop built into the handle, or spoons and knives that bend away from the handle so you don't have to twist the wrist. Even foam handles can add a great deal to your eating experience, reducing the hand fatigue and pain.
You can find bottle openers or even a plastic water bottle opener that can greatly simplify your life. If opening aluminum soda cans, pull tab cans and water bottles causes you too much discomfort, you can either buy individual specialty bottle openers or choose a unique bottle opener like the Magic Opener that can do all of these things and more. The pain from twisting open a mayonnaise jar or plastic water bottle will soon be a thing of the past.
Cups and Straws
While holding a cup or mug is easy for most people, having arthritis can make this simple task very difficult. You can find a wide range of arthritis cups, mugs and even straws that are designed to be easy and pain-free to use. A good example is a sticky no-spill holder for cans and bottles, with a suction cup base that prevents accidental spills. There are also small clips that attach to your cup to hold your straw in place, or cups with a tip and handles on either side that you can push with your finger to remove the lid.
Plates and Tableware
Finally, check the range of plates and other tableware designed for people with arthritis. This includes scooper dishes with high, scooped sides that make it easier to scoop up food as you eat, bowls and plates with suction pads and clear plate guards along one edge that keep food from sliding off your plate.
For more information on
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta