ALL >> Business >> View Article
Energy Efficient Lead Wires For Lamps And Tubes
Total Articles: 9
Light is essential for life and the sun is the natural source of light. Artificial light is generated by converting electrical energy into light energy, disseminated from lamps and tubes. The lead in wire provides electric connection to the filament coupled with a glass to metal seal component. Built in link for fuse can also be provided in a pair of lead in wire. Quality of the wire depends upon the conductivity of the metal used. The nobler the material, higher will be the longevity. Therefore, a wide range of materials with varying dimensions are used that includes steel, nickel, copper, tungsten and alloys. Percussion electric or gas welding techniques are applied for making lead in wire.
There are reputed manufacturers of lamps and tubes, such as Philips, Crompton Greaves, Os ram, Havel, Wipro, Surya and GEC that outsource their requirement of lighting components such as lead in wire, bright annealed steel wire, coils, caps for TL and TLD and GLS, components for compact fluorescent lights, annealed steel wire and non-ferrous wires. A number of manufacturers of lamp components have established Plants in Punjab with the most advanced technology.
Manufacturers of lamp components in Punjab aids in providing lighting to the world because most of the manufacturers of lamps and tubes, with global presence outsource their requirement of lighting components from them. The chief reason is the quality of the components supplied. Other factors that add to the credibility and reputation of Punjab lighting aids are strict adherence to delivery commitment, adoption of the latest technologies in manufacturing lighting components and eco-friendly environment of working. Providing safety and training facilities to the workers also aids to the quality of work.
Punjab is well known globally for supply of Lead in Wire, Hard Glass Lead in Wire, Hard Glass Electrode, High Intensity Device and Lamp Base Caps. Lead in wire with 2 parts is applied in CFL, halogens, starters, halogens, glow lamps and neon indication. The 3 part type is applied in FTL, GLS, CFL, auto lamps, eco-halogens and HID lamps. The 4 part type is applied in lamps of very high wattage. High voltage lead in wire is used in televisions, lighting devices, motors, furnaces, heaters, dryers, stoves and signs. Bi-pin aluminum caps are used in FTL.
Manufacturing of lead in wire requires great precision in measuring and cutting to required lengths. Three steps are involved in making it. Firstly, it is straightened, secondly, it is cut to sizes and finally, the cut wires are welded to form the desired lead in wire. Proper packaging is equally important for ensuing safety while handling.
The credibility of some of the manufacturers of lighting components in Punjab is established with certification such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007. The following composite list of Punjab lighting components provides a bird’s eye view for the whole range of products, such as Lead in Wire for Lamps (Electrodes), Bright Annealed Steel Wire and Coils, TL Caps, TLD Caps and T Caps, CFL Caps, GLS Caps, Non Ferrous Wires and Alloys and HID Lead in wires Multiple Strand wire.
lighting wires are mostly used in different industry sectors for lights purpose. Author provide information about lighting products If you wish to learn more about visit at Lamp Components and CFL Components other electrical component.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions