ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Sri Lanka Special Tour Packages For Nature Lovers
Total Articles: 1
Sri Lanka is a paradise for Nature lovers. The tiny island in the Indian Ocean has a range of eco-friendly locations and different terrains to explore. From mountains to Hills to Nape valleys and beaches, such diverse landscape is very rare in small islands such as ours. Sri Lanka is also home to a number of rain forests in the southern and central part of the country and has many beautiful planes and magnificent waterfalls. Water gushing down in the midst of a rain forest is an ideal hike for adventurous travelers. There are many mountain peaks for extreme climbing as well as adventure seekers with spectacular scenic view once you reach the top. Among many famous peaks, the Adam’s peak is regarded as the most visited mountain peak of this beautiful island. It is also significant to many religious believers as a place of worship.
In an area of just 65 500 square Kilometers, the bio diversity of Sri Lanka is miraculously large. We share this island with more than 1000 species of mammals, amphibians, reptiles and birds as inhabitants in nature reserves and natural forests. Elephant, leopard, sloth bear and crocodile are in abundance and is a breath taking sight to capture a moment with one these magnificent creatures in their wild state. Sri Lanka has many natural reserves for these animals to roam around free and they are open to venture for all you and I.
Moving on to yet another major tourist attraction would be the sandy beaches and blue seas of the coast. It will be in vain to a travel to Sri Lanka and not enjoy a day or two in our lovely golden beaches and bathe in the shallow waters. Most popular beaches and seas are located in the south, east and west part of the country. Travel during December to August and you will be carried into the middle of the ocean for a spectacular show of sperm Whale, blue whale and Spinner Dolphins and even the occasional manta Ray swimming around in their natural habitat.
Nature’s wonder gifted to this beautiful land are its coral reefs spread right around the island. There are over 190 species of coral and 300 species of reef fish living in its seas. The coast supports a rich marine eco system and provides shelter to small creatures like star fish, crab, lobsters and even sea turtles
Come to visit tourist destinations in Sri Lanka, unwind your mind and body to a spectacular time with our serene nature’s beauty treats.
Malik zahir says that there are so many reserve natural tourist destinations in sri lanka for these animals to roam around free and they are open to venture for all you and I.
Entertainment Articles1. Booking Best Seductive Exotic Chicago Strippers For Events
Author: Ashley Jennifer
2. Vortex Management Is A Sydney Based Commercial Modeling Agencies
Author: Vortex Management
3. How To Plan A Safe A Peaceful Party At Home
Author: Thomas Woaks
4. Most Searched Topics In The Latest Entertainment News Online
Author: Jill Clevenger
5. Why You Choose Destination Wedding?
6. 5 Key Benefits Of Photo Booth Rentals
Author: PhotoWorks Interactive
7. How To Advertise An Event In The Singapore
Author: miyara sisca
8. Lawn Care In Brandon
9. Make Your Weekends Sorted With Eventsfy!
10. Ganpati Full Screen Status Video - Latest Collection Of God Ganesh Full Hd Status
11. Go Crazy With The Use Of Black And Fluorescent Lights In The Fresh Uv Parties
Author: Thomas Woaks
12. How To Get Your Music On Itunes And Spotify
13. Gaur Gopal Das Speech Videos - Best Motivational Speeches On Life Story
14. Latest Collection Of Full Screen Video Status - All Types Of Video Status In Tamil
15. Things To Consider While Booking Wedding Dj Service
Author: Jamie Alberti