ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Melbourne Tourist Attractions
Total Articles: 9
Melbourne is an exciting, lively and ever-changing city. Known for its art and culture scene, shopping, striking public spaces, state-of-the-art museums, unique wildlife, heritage sites and gold rush architecture, it's the perfect holiday destination for couples, families and individuals. If you're looking for the best Melbourne tourist attractions to enjoy during your stay, you certainly won't be short on ideas. Read on to learn more about what to see and do in Melbourne.
Experience one of the best Melbourne tourist attractions, Victoria's wildlife island
Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, you'll discover the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery, charming heritage and an abundance of Australian wildlife at this unique Melbourne tourist attraction. The Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Nobbie's Centre are just a few of the exciting activities you and your family can enjoy.
Highlights from the Phillip Island Nature Parks
If you're looking for some excellent Melbourne tourist attractions, this Victoria wildlife island offers hundreds all in one place. At the Penguin Parade, you can get up close with the world's tiniest penguins. Stop by the Koala Conservation Centre to meet cuddly koalas, echidnas and wallabies, and learn all about how the wildlife team is working to protect these precious species.
While you're there, explore a range of walks through Nature Parks, along rugged coastal cliff-tops, through lush mangroves and wetlands, and stop to watch native birds and mammals up close. Visit the secret destination of Churchill Island - a place rich in pioneer farming heritage. And don't forget to stop by Nobbie's Centre to see the Australian marine life!
You can enjoy all this and more at the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Don't miss out - book your tickets now or read more about our range of attractions on offer.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978. Melbourne is an exciting, lively and ever-changing city. If you're looking for some excellent Melbourne tourist attractions, this Victoria wildlife island offers hundreds all in one place.
Travel Articles1. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
2. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
3. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson
4. Cheap Price Vietnam Tour
Author: Nguyen Xuyen
5. Important Features To Select Best Hotel In Puri
6. Rwanda Gorilla Tour – Things To Know About Mountain Gorillas
Author: Barack Nari
7. 9 Top Places Must See When You Visit Wayanad
Author: Hruday Chand
8. 10 Most Popular Summer Holiday Destinations In Southindia
9. Top-quality Limo Services In Phoenix
10. Why Vietnam And Cambodia Tour Packages Are That Popular
Author: Hamid @ Vietnam Tour Pedia
11. Visa Assistance To Getting Your Visa Stamping To Any Country
Author: Ayisha Sulaiman
12. How Could A San Antonio Party Limo Bus Help You Relax On Prom Night?
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. Hire A Driver Or A Cab For Quick And Reliable Local Transportation Needs
Author: Robert Anhouse
14. Group Tour To Korea – Have Tour Guide For Seoul Korea Tour!
Author: Tommy Na
15. 4 Features Of A Reliable Immigration Services Consultant
Author: Dave Guest