ALL >> Education >> View Article
Four Simple Steps To Improve Your Sales Copy
Total Articles: 37
You know what it's like, you're reading the sales material about a product you're considering buying, but, as you read, all these questions seem to pop into your mind, but there's no-one there to answer them, so you shelve your plans to purchase.
If it happens to you, you can guarantee it also happens to your customers when they read your sales copy. So, what's the answer?
You don't have to practise mind-reading, just good-old fashioned common sense so here's a four-step format to help you reassure your customers by answering those unasked questions:
1."What's in it for me?"
Paint a Picture
You already know it's important to promote the major benefits of using your product in your opening copy, but don't just list the benefits. Paint a picture so your readers can visualise themselves enjoying these benefits.
Not: "Save time and money with Acme widgets," but "Free! Four hours a week to read a book, walk along the beach and follow your dream when you use Acme widgets -- the quickest Widget on the market today."
2."How can you give me this?"
People aren't silly; they're not going to believe something just because you say it's true. You must offer credible, logical reasons to support your claims.
"Acme widgets achieve faster results because we incorporate not one, but two gizmos. In controlled tests conducted by XYZ, our widgets consistently out-performed the competition in speed, accuracy and endurance."
3."Why should I believe you?"
This is the time to give some details about you and your company; provide information about your credentials, qualifications and experience in the field. Now you can also include brief testimonials from satisfied customers (provide as much information to identify the customers as they're willing to allow; anonymous testimonials are almost worthless).
4." What if I don't like it?"
Eliminate the Risk
The final stumbling block is usually the fear of losing their money if they don't like the product or find it's not what they expected, so offer your customers an iron-clad guarantee.
It can be a full refund, a 'double /triple money back' or whatever you feel you can afford. Always include a time factor, and the longer the better; people like to know you'll be around for the long-haul.
Incorporate these answers in your sales copy to help turn your readers into buyers.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy