ALL >> Education >> View Article
Four Simple Steps To Improve Your Sales Copy
Total Articles: 37
You know what it's like, you're reading the sales material about a product you're considering buying, but, as you read, all these questions seem to pop into your mind, but there's no-one there to answer them, so you shelve your plans to purchase.
If it happens to you, you can guarantee it also happens to your customers when they read your sales copy. So, what's the answer?
You don't have to practise mind-reading, just good-old fashioned common sense so here's a four-step format to help you reassure your customers by answering those unasked questions:
1."What's in it for me?"
Paint a Picture
You already know it's important to promote the major benefits of using your product in your opening copy, but don't just list the benefits. Paint a picture so your readers can visualise themselves enjoying these benefits.
Not: "Save time and money with Acme widgets," but "Free! Four hours a week to read a book, walk along the beach and follow your dream when you use Acme widgets -- the quickest Widget on the market today."
2."How can you give me this?"
People aren't silly; they're not going to believe something just because you say it's true. You must offer credible, logical reasons to support your claims.
"Acme widgets achieve faster results because we incorporate not one, but two gizmos. In controlled tests conducted by XYZ, our widgets consistently out-performed the competition in speed, accuracy and endurance."
3."Why should I believe you?"
This is the time to give some details about you and your company; provide information about your credentials, qualifications and experience in the field. Now you can also include brief testimonials from satisfied customers (provide as much information to identify the customers as they're willing to allow; anonymous testimonials are almost worthless).
4." What if I don't like it?"
Eliminate the Risk
The final stumbling block is usually the fear of losing their money if they don't like the product or find it's not what they expected, so offer your customers an iron-clad guarantee.
It can be a full refund, a 'double /triple money back' or whatever you feel you can afford. Always include a time factor, and the longer the better; people like to know you'll be around for the long-haul.
Incorporate these answers in your sales copy to help turn your readers into buyers.
Education Articles1. Your Cellphone. Your Ultimate Learning Aid
2. Why Sap Fico As A Career For Finance People?
3. Crushing Of A Cylindrical Tube
4. 5 Ways How Room Design Helps To Progress Guitar Playing
Author: David Ks Music School
5. Providing The Best Mother And Child Care
Author: ponting brown
6. Education Is Like Fun With Mobile Apps!
Author: ponting brown
7. Business Objects Training - Certification Course
8. Software Training Program For Dot Net
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Digital Marketing Services
Author: khajaramthulla channavaram
10. Terms And Definitions In Software Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
11. Wondering How To Write An Admission Essay? Follow This Section Closely
Author: Wayne Evans
12. Why Choose Prothoughts For Pmp Certification?
13. Get The Best And Interactive Training For Pmp Certification
14. How To Grow Professionally With Project Management Course?
15. What Type Of Training Is Offered For Pmp Training In Hyderabad