ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons To Kick Your Ghostwriter To The Curb
Total Articles: 37
With a million and one things to do, it's a wise idea to have a ghostwriter to lighten the load. But what if your ghostwriter is more of a hindrance than a help? Here are some signs it may be time to cut the cord and send that ghostwriter packing.
1. You edit your ghostwriter's work, and not the other way around.
Your ghostwriter is here to polish your appearance. If you're embarrassed by what she comes up with, or if her grammar skills are sub-par, get out before things get ugly. And while you're at it, do her a favor and offer some dead-honesty about her ability. She may hate you for it tomorrow, but an honest constructive opinion can be just the thing to initiate improvement all around.
2. Your ghostwriter is a slacker.
Nothing like handing your ghostwriter an assigment and having to wait three days for a response, only to find that the draft is completely unusable. If you've clearly set a pace for productivity but your ghostwriter seems to be off in la-la land, it's time to end the contract.
3. You suspect your ghostwriter of plagiarism.
Signs that your ghostwriter could be a content-lifter: little copy slips like "In this section of the book we'll discuss..." If there IS no book, that's a problem... and that copy's likely been recycled from elsewhere. An easy plagiarism test: highlight and copy a sentence from the submitted work into a Google search box with quotes around it. If plagiarism's at play, the evidence will surface quickly.
4. You regularly run into your ghostwriter at the local bar.
Okay, this one's a joke (sort of). Fact is, if either of you are serious about being in business, no one should be boozing it up at the local watering hole. (Okay, I'll give you permission for once-a-week stress relief but no more.) Bottom line: your ghostwriter should be a dedicated professional, not some young college party person that you hired because her rates were so low.
5. Nobody seems impressed by your ghostwriter's copy.
If your website copy or printed materials are run-of-the-mill, ho-hum, dime-a-dozen, lackluster, typo-laden, and/or would have stood a better chance being written by your five-year-old niece... the time has come to say "Sionara, Ghostwriter." A ghostwriter should be indispensable for her ability to make your copy snap, crackle and pop off the page. If she's anything less, do yourself and your bank account a favor, thank her for her time and end the relationship.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake