ALL » Education >> View Article
Why Targeted Web Content Drives Search Engine Results To Your SiteBy Expert Author: Raymond Sanders
It's no secret; on the web, content is king, and is still the number one reason in finding your site on the web. Whether you're selling services or products, you must meet the web surfer (i.e. your customer) needs by matching their search terms with your website's keywords. Many people have made millions by adhering to that one and only principal, and is true whether you use an AdWords campaign or rely on your webpages' content, or a combination of both.
Finding web content - it's the motor of your website
Setting up shop on the net would appear deceptively easy; find a product or service and put up a website, and wait for the orders to roll in. Late night TV might convince you of this fact, but truth is far too many websites exist in cyberspace, just floating around, looking pretty and going nowhere. If you want to create a lasting business on the net, you must start with three basic parts:
*Research your product or service thoroughly. Know it inside out. Who are your competitors and why are they doing better than you are? Who uses your product or service? Copywriters call this starting point the user profile. You pinpoint exactly who your customers are with as much demographic information you can put together.
*Narrow down your product or service to a specific niche. What do you offer that is special? This is one of the hardest points to tackle, and it is usually an ongoing project for most web businesses--unless you start with a very unique product/service. This point is your Unique Selling Position, and will be the focus of your website's purpose.
*Find your specific keywords. These are actual search terms used by surfers looking for your products or services. Overture has the best keyword list, and it's free. (Google also has a keyword list, but you must be a business subscriber to access it). There are other free and fee based keyword compilers available, such as Wordtracker, which pulls search terms from several different search engines. With that list in hand, you're ready to begin creating content for your website.
Web content is spider food
Here is where you combine all the elements of your website: the topic research you've done for your web business, your Unique Selling Position, and your keywords list. This sounds far more difficult than it really is. If you've done your homework, the pieces will fall into place. Sometimes one or more parts of the puzzle becomes too difficult or too time consuming, then you will need to hire a web content copywriter to do the research and optimized web content for you. Whichever route you choose, it's crucial to your web business that you have usable, information rich content on your web pages that you update frequently. Google particularly favors websites that regularly update their copy content, and the results in your search rankings will prove that point.
Education Articles1. Iot, Robotics The Right Future For Young Engineers
2. Some Worth Tactics Before Knowing Your Scholarship To Study Abroad
Author: Swati Chaudhary
3. Make Your ‘career-ready’ By Learning Devops Course
4. Find Good Advice And Reasons To Be Multilingual Person
Author: Mathew Youlden
5. Select The Best Engineering College In Baroda On The Basis Of Discipline
6. Pega Bpm Training Services In Adelaide | Australia
7. Find What The Top Mechanical Engineering College Can Offer You
8. 7 Important Points To Remember About The Online Drivers Ed
Author: Mark Nelson
9. Choose Kumon Old Bridge Brainiac Learning Center
Author: John Parker
10. 4 Tips To Help You Complete Your Online Course
Author: Joseph Demarco
11. Top 5 Project Management Certification According To Industry Experts
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
12. Avantika University Was Felicitated With A Certificate From Indo-swiss Building Energy Efficiency Pr
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
13. 3 Tips To Succeed In An Online Course
Author: Jim Delaney
14. Source Book India- Most Emerging Online Book Store In India
Author: ponting brown
15. What Careers To Choose After Geoinformatics?
Author: sukanta singha