ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The City Of Tordera
Total Articles: 26
Tordera is a little town in Maresme in Catalonia near the city of Barcelona and city of Girona at the border of Montnegre Natural Park.
This town is not really on the list of the most popular tourist towns in Spain but this is actually a reason why you should consider visiting it. This scenic town is still undiscovered and here lies its charm.
Tordera’s surroundings are simply astonishing. The 55 km long river Tordera flows through it on its way to the Mediterranean Sea. Just by taking a walk along its bank you will be able to explore beautiful ecological, cultural and historic sites. Since the city of Tordera lies between Malgrat de Mar and Blanes, you will have access to the beaches and the nature reserve close to the river delta. Tordera is located at the edge of the Natural Park in Montnegre Mountain. Here, while enjoying peaceful nature you can explore remains from Neolithic period, Iberian ruins and churches from a medieval town that seem to be immersed with forests and the fields.
While staying in villa Tordera, you will have enough freedom and comfort to explore Costa Maresme and Catalonian culture. The best way to do it is to visit Tordera’s market which is quite famous in this area. On Sundays Tordera’s old town starts swarming with people from all over the area and curious tourists. They are very interested in the biggest selection of food and gift offerings on the coast. The possibility to negotiate over the price makes it even more tempting.
Explore Tordera’s historic side! In the centre of the town is situated the church of Saint Stephen from Romanesque period. It dates back to the 16th century. Tordera’s streets are great places to feel the real charm and flavour of Catalonia.
Due to its geographical position, Tordera is great for discovering various attractions. From here it will be easy to visit places like Botanic Garden Mar I Murta in Blanes, Castle of St. Joan in Lloret de Mar, Can Leandro in Tossa De Mar, Church of Santa Maria in Pineda De Mar and so much more. If you get tired of culture and history, from here you can simply go to the beach and enjoy sunbathing, swimming and relaxing. Tordera is close to Calella Beach in Calella, Beach of Pineda De Mar in Pineda de Mar or you can visit Marine land in Malgret in Pallafolls for a bit of excitement.
With villa Tordera as your choice of accommodation, you will be able to explore typical Catalonian life from a comfortable and enjoyable base.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnungen in spanien.
Read My Blogs :- https://nickwren1.shutterfly.com/38.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints