ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The City Of Tordera
Total Articles: 16
Tordera is a little town in Maresme in Catalonia near the city of Barcelona and city of Girona at the border of Montnegre Natural Park.
This town is not really on the list of the most popular tourist towns in Spain but this is actually a reason why you should consider visiting it. This scenic town is still undiscovered and here lies its charm.
Tordera’s surroundings are simply astonishing. The 55 km long river Tordera flows through it on its way to the Mediterranean Sea. Just by taking a walk along its bank you will be able to explore beautiful ecological, cultural and historic sites. Since the city of Tordera lies between Malgrat de Mar and Blanes, you will have access to the beaches and the nature reserve close to the river delta. Tordera is located at the edge of the Natural Park in Montnegre Mountain. Here, while enjoying peaceful nature you can explore remains from Neolithic period, Iberian ruins and churches from a medieval town that seem to be immersed with forests and the fields.
While staying in villa Tordera, you will have enough freedom and comfort to explore Costa Maresme and Catalonian culture. The best way to do it is to visit Tordera’s market which is quite famous in this area. On Sundays Tordera’s old town starts swarming with people from all over the area and curious tourists. They are very interested in the biggest selection of food and gift offerings on the coast. The possibility to negotiate over the price makes it even more tempting.
Explore Tordera’s historic side! In the centre of the town is situated the church of Saint Stephen from Romanesque period. It dates back to the 16th century. Tordera’s streets are great places to feel the real charm and flavour of Catalonia.
Due to its geographical position, Tordera is great for discovering various attractions. From here it will be easy to visit places like Botanic Garden Mar I Murta in Blanes, Castle of St. Joan in Lloret de Mar, Can Leandro in Tossa De Mar, Church of Santa Maria in Pineda De Mar and so much more. If you get tired of culture and history, from here you can simply go to the beach and enjoy sunbathing, swimming and relaxing. Tordera is close to Calella Beach in Calella, Beach of Pineda De Mar in Pineda de Mar or you can visit Marine land in Malgret in Pallafolls for a bit of excitement.
With villa Tordera as your choice of accommodation, you will be able to explore typical Catalonian life from a comfortable and enjoyable base.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienwohnungen in spanien.
Read My Blogs :- https://nickwren1.shutterfly.com/38.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson