ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Times Square Hotels Like The Paramount Hotel Welcome Car Lovers To The 2013 New York Motor Expo
Total Articles: 10
Car lovers who are looking for Things to do in New York will be excited to hear about the New York Motor Expo. This 6-day NY Event is an opportunity for affluent buyers to see the latest offerings by all sectors of the automotive industry. The Paramount Hotel – a Times Square Hotel has impressive specials to welcome prospective car buyers.
The New York Motor Expo
When: September 8 through September 13, 2013
Where: The World Financial Center | 200 Vessey Street New York, NY 10281
Visiting New York? Choose Paramount Hotel - A Times Square Hotel located near Times Square, Javits Center, Madison Square Garden and Rockefeller Center.
The New York Motor Expo was designed as a way to give a bit of a push to the automotive industry. This New York Event targets affluent buyers who are in the market for a new car or truck – or even a new scooter or bicycle!
Walk through the huge showroom where you will see the newest vehicles from all over the world. This is a great chance to see all of the available cars and trucks in a non-sales environment. Attendees can browse at their leisure without having to deal with aggressive sales tactics.
One of the reasons this is such a great Thing to do in New York for car lovers is that you can see all of the newest cars and trucks from several manufacturers all under one roof. Car accessories of all sorts will also be on display during this Event. Make plans to attend this exciting Event in New York.
About Paramount Hotel - A Times Square Hotel:
The Paramount Hotel is unrivaled for combining style, comfort, and affordability in the most popular part of New York City. Having been part of the New York scene since the late 1920s, Paramount Hotel sits in the middle of Times Square, close to all things Manhattan – from the Broadway Theater District, Empire State Building, and neighborhoods of Greenwich Village and SoHo to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Madison Avenue.
The Paramount Hotel is the ideal choice for Business Travelers and Leisure Guests. Each of the 597 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites feature Boutique Furnishings and posh Bathrooms. Our NY Hotel’s amenities include New York Restaurant, on-site Boardroom, Fitness Center, Business Center, and experienced Concierge Team, ready to attend to your individual needs.
Looking for the ideal Times Square Hotel? Choose The Paramount Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites (http://www.nycparamount.com/guest-rooms) or call toll free: 877-692-0803.
NYC Paramount - Times Square Hotel is close to many New York City Activities and Activities in NY - the famous gathering place of this New York Hotel. For more information please visit: - http://www.nycparamount.com/
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal