ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Best Gourmet Chocolate Varieties
Total Articles: 310
It is one confectionery that is being loved by almost all & sundry and yet many get perplexed while considering the confection brands. Sometimes they do not know of the brands and sometime the brands they know are not readily available.
Here’s my selection of the best gourmet chocolate brands that particularly delights our senses with their extremely soft, luscious, delectable taste always.
• Godiva: The gourmet-chocolate seller makes some of the real amazing chocolates that are extremely rich, intense, silky and also super delicious. The assortment offers a great combination of the Milk, Dark, White Chocolates, Milk with Caramel/Almonds, and Dark Chocolate with Raspberry etc. The particular assortments are very tastefully designed with extreme and great care for the connoisseurs of the milk chocolates. It also very well produces the seasonal and the limited-editions with the special packaging for all the major celebrations.
• Hershey’s: Besides being one of the most luxurious & successful brand of the chocolates, Hershey’s is one of the oldest companies in the United States and has become an American icon. Hershey’s produces the large variety of the chocolates which includes the varieties like Milk Bars, Milk with the Almonds, Dark Chocolates, Extra Creamy Chocolates & Caramels, and much more. The range also offers the miniatures collection, nugget chocolates, malted milk balls, peanut butter & milk among the plethora of options.
• Guylian: The finest Belgian chocolates are readily available! Indulgent, rich and very perfect dessert for a delightful dining pleasure. Guylian are most famous for their range of the sea shells, with its variety of the praline filling. It is claimed that these Belgium chocolates are of the handmade nature, which makes them really very unique. The Guylian confectioneries come in four major flavours with various pralines.
• Lindt: The premium Swiss confection brand is being characterized by a hard chocolate shell and delicate, smooth, luscious chocolate fillings. It also comes in the various flavours like the milk, raspberry, mint, orange, hazelnut, mocha etc; and the wrapper colours like the red, blue, black, pink, green, orange and more. Lindt is also famous for their block chocolates with the various fillings & infusions of the caramel, almonds, cherry, strawberry, vanilla, mandarin, toffee crunch and more.
• Ferrero chocolates: Produced by the Italian Chocolatier Ferrero SpA, the chocolates are simply delicious for sure and are liked by millions of the chocolate lovers. The most famous is the Ferrero Rocher type which is the spherical chocolate sweet made of the whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with the hazelnut cream and also covered in the milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts and the walnuts. Besides that, it also produces boxed collections of mixed types like Ferrero Rondnoir, Ferrero Raffaello, Ferrero Garden and Ferrero Giotto (a chocolate cream).
All these gourmet chocolates are available online at reasonable rates and are referred to as online chocolates.
Russ Murray is the owner of this website and writes articles for his own website. For further details about gourmet chocolate and Online Chocolate please visit the website.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee