ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Estimate The Cost Of A Bathroom Remodel
Total Articles: 19
A lot of people don't give their bathroom enough credit. Aside from your bedroom, your bathroom might be the most important and frequently visited rooms in your house. It is one of the first places you'll go when you wake up and again when you get home—and it is one of the few rooms of your home that you'll be obligated to open to company at a moment's notice.
A bathroom should be comfortable, clean and welcoming, but an outdated design can make all of this difficult to attain. A bathroom remodel is a great way to get the amenities you've always wanted in a bathroom, but before you get started it is a good idea to sit down and evaluate just what the cost of your renovation project might be.
Estimating the Cost of a Bathroom Remodel
A tub to soak in, double sinks for a more peaceful morning, plenty of storage for towels and other accessories—these are just a few of the things people look for in a bathroom. When you decide you want to remodel your bathroom, take a moment to determine your budget, and then prioritize what aspects of a bathroom mean the most to you.
Here is a list of the most common projects to undertake in a bathroom remodel, and how much they often cost:
• The toilet: This is the most basic and essential element of any bathroom. You can get a basic new toilet for around $100, and as you opt for greater power, water standards and the price may go as high as several thousand dollars. Water saving toilets are a bit more expensive than a standard commode, often costing between $150 and $300, but they can save you money on your water bill in the long run.
• The bath: The type of bath you get will change the price of this addition. You can opt for a shower / bath duo, or go for separate washing units. There are antique style footed bathtubs that may cost several thousand dollars, and there are basic tubs that will only cost a couple hundred dollars. A 5-foot one person Jacuzzi tub will cost between $600 and $800 dollars, while larger jet-streamed tubs may cost more.
• The sink: A standard pedestal sink may cost as little as $150 dollars, and the price of a bathroom sink goes up from there based on the style and accessories desired. If you have a countertop you wish to place the sink on, a standard undermount bowl may be purchased for as low as $75, with quality materials and additional features adding to the cost.
• Countertops: Bathrooms typically have less room for a large amount of counter space, so putting a quality countertop in to the bathroom may not be as expensive as it would be in the kitchen. Depending on the material, a countertop may cost anything between $50 and $200 per square foot.
Aside from these accessories, you also have to factor in the cost of plumbing and electrical re-wiring, which are complex projects that can be incredibly costly if done incorrectly. Do not attempt to make any significant changes to your bathroom without the help of a professional. Attempting to take on a bathroom remodel on your own could lead to safety issues, as well as costly repairs down the road.
247pro offers bathroom remodel and bathroom remodeling.Visit http://247pro.com/html/bathroom.aspx for more imformation.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa