ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hot Foil Stamping
Total Articles: 2
Hot foil stamping (gold blocking) machines is done either by the platen or cylinder method. If you are stamping packages, labels, banknotes or you are a trade finisher, with the Bobst/Steuer and Gietz presses you will be able to achieve finishes on short, medium or large sized print runs easily and quickly. The packaging for sweets and chocolates for example, are given a high quality, classy look using multilayered blind embossing. Hologram applications are increasingly popular for packaging, especially in the tobacco and pharmaceutical industry as they provide trademark protection.
Bobst/Steuer hot foil stamping/gold blocking presses can be purchased in three types of processes: round - round, round - flat and flat – flat. The most popular Bobst/Steuer in the flat-flat range is the Bobst Foilmaster followed by the Steuer PZ machines which feature the round – flat method, and finally the Steuer Foiljet which operates by the round – round method. Bobst Steuer are manufactured in the widths of 76, 82, 90, 102, 104 and 126cm. For each production need Bobst/Steuer have the right machine. All Bobst/Steuer machines are designed for die cutting, creasing and embossing on most commonly used materials including corrugated and laminated board as well as plastics.
Gietz offer a range of either sheet fed or web fed machines for foil stamping, gold blocking, hologram transfer, embossing and die cutting of paper, board and filmic materials. Gietz foil stamping machines are based on platen type presses. The most popular Gietz sheet fed machines are the FSA 870 Compact and the FSA 1060 Foil Commander. The web widths of these machines are up to 910mm and 1060mm respectively. The main users of the Gietz FSA 870 are manufacturers of folding cartons, in particular for cosmetics, label printers, the packaging industry, trade finishers and manufacturers of greeting cards and general printers.
The Gietz GSA1060 foil stamping/gold blocking press has been specially manufactured for the cosmetics, food and tobacco carton industries, trade finishers and greeting cards manufacturers. The Gietz FSA1060 features the “Vacufoil” foil transport system to enable the running of narrow and large foil reels of up to 300mm in diameter. For web fed foil stamping, gold blocking, hologram transfer, embossing and die cutting of paper, board and plastic foils, the model Gietz ROFO 870 is manufactured. This machine again is based on the platen press technology and features a long dwell time of the machine under pressure. A maximum web width of 910 mm is capable on this press with speeds possible of up to 85 metres/minute.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better