ALL >> Business >> View Article
Remnant Tv Advertising: A Good Option For Small Businesses
Total Articles: 452
Small and medium businesses often believe that TV advertising can’t possibly fit into their tight advertising budgets. They fall for the common assumption that only big companies with deep pockets can advertise on TV. They’re right that TV advertising is usually expensive, but they’re wrong on one important point: it doesn’t have to be.
The vast majority of US households still rely on television for entertainment and information: even in this modern Internet-connected age, TV advertising still reigns supreme. TV lets you show off your products or services to a larger audience than any other advertising media. If you try to buy airtime through traditional channels, it can easily break your advertising budget several times over, but if you take advantage of remnant TV advertising, you can get the airtime you need at a fraction of the usual cost.
Airtime is a perishable commodity: it expires after a certain period, and once it expires, it becomes worthless. Stations will therefore mark off unsold airtime at a steep discount: they’d rather make less profit off of airtime than no profit at all. Remnant airtime is therefore a win-win situation for both stations and advertisers: stations make money they normally wouldn’t have, and advertisers get the airtime they need for cheap.
Remnant TV advertising is a great option for small and medium businesses, providing an unparalleled combination of reach and cost-effectiveness. Remnant TV advertising is available on a local, regional, and even national basis, so no matter what the scale of your business is, you can get affordable TV advertising for your business. If you want to take advantage of remnant TV advertising yourself, here are some things to keep in mind:
• Keep an eye on market conditions. Remnant airtime usually costs less and is more available when there’s less demand for TV advertising. With Internet marketing encroaching on TV’s long-held dominant position, there’s no time like the present to take advantage of remnant advertising.
• Look for fire sale auctions. Fire sale auctions for bulk packages of remnant TV airtime let you name your own price and give you more control over your advertising costs.
• Make sure that the price of the TV spots is CPM-based. “Cheap” isn’t the same thing as “cost-effective.” Don’t trust any deal a station offers you unless you can be sure how many impressions you’ll be getting for the money. CPM (cost per thousand) pricing means that the price you’ll pay is based on the number of impressions you’ll receive: take advantage of it whenever possible.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining