ALL >> Business >> View Article
Remnant Tv Advertising: A Good Option For Small Businesses
Total Articles: 452
Small and medium businesses often believe that TV advertising can’t possibly fit into their tight advertising budgets. They fall for the common assumption that only big companies with deep pockets can advertise on TV. They’re right that TV advertising is usually expensive, but they’re wrong on one important point: it doesn’t have to be.
The vast majority of US households still rely on television for entertainment and information: even in this modern Internet-connected age, TV advertising still reigns supreme. TV lets you show off your products or services to a larger audience than any other advertising media. If you try to buy airtime through traditional channels, it can easily break your advertising budget several times over, but if you take advantage of remnant TV advertising, you can get the airtime you need at a fraction of the usual cost.
Airtime is a perishable commodity: it expires after a certain period, and once it expires, it becomes worthless. Stations will therefore mark off unsold airtime at a steep discount: they’d rather make less profit off of airtime than no profit at all. Remnant airtime is therefore a win-win situation for both stations and advertisers: stations make money they normally wouldn’t have, and advertisers get the airtime they need for cheap.
Remnant TV advertising is a great option for small and medium businesses, providing an unparalleled combination of reach and cost-effectiveness. Remnant TV advertising is available on a local, regional, and even national basis, so no matter what the scale of your business is, you can get affordable TV advertising for your business. If you want to take advantage of remnant TV advertising yourself, here are some things to keep in mind:
• Keep an eye on market conditions. Remnant airtime usually costs less and is more available when there’s less demand for TV advertising. With Internet marketing encroaching on TV’s long-held dominant position, there’s no time like the present to take advantage of remnant advertising.
• Look for fire sale auctions. Fire sale auctions for bulk packages of remnant TV airtime let you name your own price and give you more control over your advertising costs.
• Make sure that the price of the TV spots is CPM-based. “Cheap” isn’t the same thing as “cost-effective.” Don’t trust any deal a station offers you unless you can be sure how many impressions you’ll be getting for the money. CPM (cost per thousand) pricing means that the price you’ll pay is based on the number of impressions you’ll receive: take advantage of it whenever possible.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev