ALL >> General >> View Article
Do The Correct Combination Of Applications With 10.4 Transflective
Total Articles: 25
A transflective (transmissive + reflective) open frame monitors that reflects as well as transmits light. The reflective display shows its best results under bright illumination and the transmissive backlight is supportive in dim and dark ambient situations. The feature of portable electronic device helps to save the charging of battery in bright environment when no back light is required. The image on the non-reflective displays completely washes out under the exposure of sunlight. The transflective liquid crystal displays as an illuminance sensor added for control on backlight. Now these transflective screens provide the solution of reading over the wide range of illuminance levels as a result product is oftenly found in automotive instrumentation.
The transflector is an essential component of the screen which is made up of polymer sheet and that performs the work of reflection and transmittance at the same time. The color active 10.4 transflective LCD display can be integrated with an analogue resistive touch screen. The 10.4 panel mount model is available with the plug and play ease of use. The product is supportive in rugged environment such as foundries, steel plants, food processors and hospitals. It offers the perfect solution for a factory floor and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) machine control applications. There is no special video card is required with the auto synchronization to VGA or SVGA input signals.
1. Rugged steel metal enclosure and ideal for dust and waterproof environments.
2. Easy on-screen display (OSD) such as brightness and contrast.
3. Power with user log-out functions.
4. Contaminant resistant screen gasketing.
5. Easy clamp mounting configuration.
6. Standard VGA, S-video and composite video ports.
7. Auto video resolution resizing.
8. Optional analogue touch screen including resistive, capacitive or infrared.
9. Multidirectional and easy control with horizontal, vertical, left and right directions.
10. USB or serial touch screen interface.
11. Reliable and guaranteed solution.
1. Active LCD display has resolution of (640*480).
2. Optically enhanced display.
3. Replaceable field.
4. 50,000 hours life expectancy with two lamps of cold cathode fluorescent tube.
5. Horizontal visualization angle of 70 degree and vertical is of 40 degree.
6. Offers the 300:1 contrast ratio and 300 nit’s luminance.
10.4 transflective display solution offers the wide range of additional features including anti heat reflective coating, anti reflective glass, optical bonding and anti fingerprinting are the supportive characteristic for outdoor rated touch screens. Anti reflective coating reflects 99.3% of all light reflections and provides improve sunlight readability. Anti finger printing coating significantly reduces oil smudges on the touch screen. The 2mm thick anti reflective acrylic glass with double sided coating eliminates most of the light reflections. Scratch resistant feature provides the protection for the liquid crystal display. With single cut out panel clamps can easily adjust to any cabinet. Modularize mechanical design offers the flexibility to the product with easy maintenance. The productivity boosting performance is available within the all day comfort and energy conscious features. Vivid clarity, improved adjustability and rotation features make the monitor an intelligent choice.
General Articles1. Top Seo Company Offering Best Cheap Seo Services In India - Seointec
2. What Is Tote Bags ???
Author: Ronn Jorden
3. Bring Out The Explorer In You With Online T Shirts For Men
Author: kabir creation
4. 5 Ways You Can Help Your Sales Team Be More Effective
Author: Ravi Shankar Upadhyay
5. Experiencing The Best Private Tours Athens
Author: parveen kumar
6. India’s Best Winter Destinations
Author: Mathew Seenu
7. Google Spider
8. Knowing More About The Symptoms & Me Treatment
Author: parveen kumar
9. 6 Reasons To See The World
Author: Mathew Seenu
10. Search Console
11. Common Iphone Repair Issues & Their Simple Tips
Author: Uk wide repair
12. Link Building
13. Tips To Find The Best Water Proofing Services
Author: Andrew Lance
14. How To Make Your Breasts Bigger In 2014 | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
15. How To Take Care Of Synthetic Hair Extension?
Author: Jessica Brown