ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Recover Lost Files From Usb Drive Effortlessly
Total Articles: 16
As USB flash drive is getting larger space with cheaper price, more and more people take USB as an important data storage device to store and deliver their photos, videos, documents and more files. Plus its portability and easy uses, the USB flash drives have been widely used in computer life for transferring digital files among computers.
However, the datas stored on USB drives are more prone to get lost due to various kinds of reasons. USB drives are often used among multiple computers so it is more easy to be infected by viruses. If USB is been plugged into a virus-infected operating system, the files on USB will be at risk. As people seldom back up USB files, so the data loss happens every day beside us. Except virus caused USB data loss, are there any other reasons causing file loss from USB flash drives?
Finding a tool to recover deleted documents and etc? Personally, the tool linked is an easy-to-use one for recovering files from USB, pen drive, thumb drive and etc.
Common USB Data Loss Reasons
1. Virus: plug USB into a virus-infected PC or malware attack USB. They both can cause data loss from your USB hard drives.
2. Accidental data deletion: When people deleted a files from PC by accidence, the deleted files can be easily restored from recycle bin or trash. As USB has no recycle bin, so the accidentally deleted files are not easy to get back.
3. Format USB: Sometimes, people may format a USB drive by error because of unintentional operation; sometimes, people may format a USB when it cannot function normally. If there is backup beforehand, all the datas on USB will be lost after formatting.
4. Wrong ejection: When transferring files from USB to computer, the accidental and improper ejection will also bring about data loss or inaccessible files.
5. Damage: USB is often of small size, so it's prone to drop down to ground or get broken by squeeze. Usually, the datas will get lost or inaccessible from damaged USB drive.
6. Other reasons: There are also some other reasons giving rise to USB file loss, such as USB file system crash, power interrupt during transferring and etc.
After knowing these causes, you will know how to avoid data loss effectively. Besides, backup is an easy and efficient way to prevent file loss from USB flash drives.
How to Recover Files from USB Drive Easily?
If the datas got lost from USB, the first important thing is stopping storing new files on the USB drive which can prevent your lost data from beening overwritten by new data. If the old data has been overwritten, these data will disappear from USB permanently.
In the next, please download file recovery software for recovering lost digital files from USB flash drives. If you search in Google, there will be many choices of such use. The linked application is the one what I'm using currently. Just see how can you recover USB datas step by step on Windows:
Step1: connect USB with computer and install recovery software
Before you start recovering files with the files recovery software, please plug the USB drive into PC USB port. Once the USB drive has been recognized, please install the recovery program.
Step2: click Memory Device and choose Deep Scan
Step3: scan/preview/recover lost files
It only requires 3 steps to find lost files back from USB.
Computers Articles1. How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Young People Take Charge In The Office
3. How To Fix How To Fix Mcafee Antivirus Mp Error 500
Author: Aida Martin
4. Tech Support For Dell | Call +1 (888) 784-9316 - Dataalign
5. The Computer Forensic Analyst Use Latest Technology To Bring Out The Truth
6. Kaspersky Tech Support
7. How To Start A Computer Repair
Author: john plp
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Error 5
Author: sara williams
9. Is Your Computer Safe From Cyber Attacks?
Author: Aida Martin
10. 1-844-762-3952 | How To Show A Balance Due On Quickbooks Invoice?
11. How To Fix Common Dell Printer Problems?
12. Fix Technical Issues Regarding Hp Printers Pop Up Contact Us Hp Printer Customer Support 1888–463–56
Author: hp tech support help
13. Netgear Tech Support
14. Tally Erp 9 Solutions Provider In Mumbai
15. How To Updates Drivers On Hp Printers?
Author: bella watson