ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Recover Lost Files From Usb Drive Effortlessly
Total Articles: 16
As USB flash drive is getting larger space with cheaper price, more and more people take USB as an important data storage device to store and deliver their photos, videos, documents and more files. Plus its portability and easy uses, the USB flash drives have been widely used in computer life for transferring digital files among computers.
However, the datas stored on USB drives are more prone to get lost due to various kinds of reasons. USB drives are often used among multiple computers so it is more easy to be infected by viruses. If USB is been plugged into a virus-infected operating system, the files on USB will be at risk. As people seldom back up USB files, so the data loss happens every day beside us. Except virus caused USB data loss, are there any other reasons causing file loss from USB flash drives?
Finding a tool to recover deleted documents and etc? Personally, the tool linked is an easy-to-use one for recovering files from USB, pen drive, thumb drive and etc.
Common USB Data Loss Reasons
1. Virus: plug USB into a virus-infected PC or malware attack USB. They both can cause data loss from your USB hard drives.
2. Accidental data deletion: When people deleted a files from PC by accidence, the deleted files can be easily restored from recycle bin or trash. As USB has no recycle bin, so the accidentally deleted files are not easy to get back.
3. Format USB: Sometimes, people may format a USB drive by error because of unintentional operation; sometimes, people may format a USB when it cannot function normally. If there is backup beforehand, all the datas on USB will be lost after formatting.
4. Wrong ejection: When transferring files from USB to computer, the accidental and improper ejection will also bring about data loss or inaccessible files.
5. Damage: USB is often of small size, so it's prone to drop down to ground or get broken by squeeze. Usually, the datas will get lost or inaccessible from damaged USB drive.
6. Other reasons: There are also some other reasons giving rise to USB file loss, such as USB file system crash, power interrupt during transferring and etc.
After knowing these causes, you will know how to avoid data loss effectively. Besides, backup is an easy and efficient way to prevent file loss from USB flash drives.
How to Recover Files from USB Drive Easily?
If the datas got lost from USB, the first important thing is stopping storing new files on the USB drive which can prevent your lost data from beening overwritten by new data. If the old data has been overwritten, these data will disappear from USB permanently.
In the next, please download file recovery software for recovering lost digital files from USB flash drives. If you search in Google, there will be many choices of such use. The linked application is the one what I'm using currently. Just see how can you recover USB datas step by step on Windows:
Step1: connect USB with computer and install recovery software
Before you start recovering files with the files recovery software, please plug the USB drive into PC USB port. Once the USB drive has been recognized, please install the recovery program.
Step2: click Memory Device and choose Deep Scan
Step3: scan/preview/recover lost files
It only requires 3 steps to find lost files back from USB.
Computers Articles1. Security Risks Of Using Smart Devices At Home
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Laptop Repair Centre Sheffield | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
3. The Benefits Of Using Tinycc Branded Url Shortener
Author: Tim Boid
4. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Liverpool | Phone Repairer
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
5. How To Handle Cctv Installation Challenge With Ease
Author: Tyler Bond
6. Hosting Your Erp In The Cloud
Author: Daniel Gachara
7. How Do I Troubleshoot Bsod Error In My Dell Alienware?
Author: Maria Silvia
8. 3d Printing The Most Powerful Technology Since The Internet
Author: Jamie Smilovici
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair London Apprentice
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. The Data Recovery Milwaukee Are Experts In Restoring Data From Any Hard Drives
11. Contact Computer Service Waukesha For Best Computer Repair Solutions
12. Safe Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Easy For Customers
Author: Jason Legg
13. Paying Employees By Emailing Payslip Delivery
Author: Jeremy Brown
14. 4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Adopting A Web-to-print Solution
Author: Pratik Shah
15. Benefits Of Having Professionally Designed Website
Author: Devid Roy