ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Recover Lost Files From Usb Drive Effortlessly
Total Articles: 17
As USB flash drive is getting larger space with cheaper price, more and more people take USB as an important data storage device to store and deliver their photos, videos, documents and more files. Plus its portability and easy uses, the USB flash drives have been widely used in computer life for transferring digital files among computers.
However, the datas stored on USB drives are more prone to get lost due to various kinds of reasons. USB drives are often used among multiple computers so it is more easy to be infected by viruses. If USB is been plugged into a virus-infected operating system, the files on USB will be at risk. As people seldom back up USB files, so the data loss happens every day beside us. Except virus caused USB data loss, are there any other reasons causing file loss from USB flash drives?
Finding a tool to recover deleted documents and etc? Personally, the tool linked is an easy-to-use one for recovering files from USB, pen drive, thumb drive and etc.
Common USB Data Loss Reasons
1. Virus: plug USB into a virus-infected PC or malware attack USB. They both can cause data loss from your USB hard drives.
2. Accidental data deletion: When people deleted a files from PC by accidence, the deleted files can be easily restored from recycle bin or trash. As USB has no recycle bin, so the accidentally deleted files are not easy to get back.
3. Format USB: Sometimes, people may format a USB drive by error because of unintentional operation; sometimes, people may format a USB when it cannot function normally. If there is backup beforehand, all the datas on USB will be lost after formatting.
4. Wrong ejection: When transferring files from USB to computer, the accidental and improper ejection will also bring about data loss or inaccessible files.
5. Damage: USB is often of small size, so it's prone to drop down to ground or get broken by squeeze. Usually, the datas will get lost or inaccessible from damaged USB drive.
6. Other reasons: There are also some other reasons giving rise to USB file loss, such as USB file system crash, power interrupt during transferring and etc.
After knowing these causes, you will know how to avoid data loss effectively. Besides, backup is an easy and efficient way to prevent file loss from USB flash drives.
How to Recover Files from USB Drive Easily?
If the datas got lost from USB, the first important thing is stopping storing new files on the USB drive which can prevent your lost data from beening overwritten by new data. If the old data has been overwritten, these data will disappear from USB permanently.
In the next, please download file recovery software for recovering lost digital files from USB flash drives. If you search in Google, there will be many choices of such use. The linked application is the one what I'm using currently. Just see how can you recover USB datas step by step on Windows:
Step1: connect USB with computer and install recovery software
Before you start recovering files with the files recovery software, please plug the USB drive into PC USB port. Once the USB drive has been recognized, please install the recovery program.
Step2: click Memory Device and choose Deep Scan
Step3: scan/preview/recover lost files
It only requires 3 steps to find lost files back from USB.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?