ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rich Dad Poor Dad Reviews
Total Articles: 12
We like the Uncle Eric books, like Whatever happened to Penny Candy and The Clipper Ship Strategy. We actually have everything he publishes, and my older daughter once took a Dave Ramsay financial management class and thanks to Dave, we will never have a car payment again.
Rich Dad Education comes to Atlanta for five days of free training, teaching you to apply Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad principles toward your financial goals.
Pillar Two is "Managing Your Money" and covers budgeting, cashflow management and projections, credit management and debt busting. Knowing the difference between good debt and bad debt (and if you don't know the difference then you need to read "learn more" by Robert Kiyosaki fast!).
Todd Buchholz in this book, explores the lives of 10 of the greatest CEOs of all time, including Tom Watson Sr.,Este Lauder, Ray Kroc, Walt Disney and Mary Kay Ash. The stories in book will inspire you and give you a lot of business insight.
The statistics above serve to reinforce the concepts of why rich people are rich. Mainly, if you want to be rich you need to have what rich people have: property, businesses and investments. Likewise, if you don"t want to be poor you need to have less debt, more wealth and more autonomy.
There are pros and cons in investing in mutual funds and directly in stocks. You have to take the approach that suits your style. If you dont enjoy keeping a constant watch on stocks, go in for a mutual fund. If youre an avid stock watcher, and cant take your eyes off online share prices, its better you do it on your own.
I never bought a new car, I got my house for 50% of market value through a HUD program called 'teacher next door' now known as 'officer/teacher next door', and I can count on my hand how many times I bought new clothes for my kids. I have a retirement savings through a 401K and two mutual funds, several avenues of income and I keep looking for more cash flow and passive income. All these things are vital to the future of your kids and your grandchildren. Look, let's face it, you probably work all the time and if you lost your job you might float for a little while, but there are so many pitfalls nowadays; you have to change your mindset towards money, if you don't, your kids will cost you.
I think that these workshops are a great way to get motivated to learn about investing. But readers of my articles, blog, and website know that I do not think that anyone can "predict" where the market is heading. If anyone could do it, they certaintly would not share it publically.
Instead he must invest some of it in educating himself on how to invest. Although the “only $5,000” had escalated to “only $12,500,” I signed up as an interested attendee.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining