ALL >> Education >> View Article
Freaky Little Copywriting Trick Lets You Use Ordinary Photographs
Total Articles: 37
If you would like to know how to make the photos in your sales letters dramatically increase your overall response and profits (and do it almost immediately) then this article will show you how.
Here's what you do:
Let's suppose you sell, for example, a book on how to make money. Maybe with the title, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair." And let's also suppose you can back up the claims in your book by showing you in a picture holding up a bunch of checks that are four, five even six figures. Checks you made because of the information you write about in your book.
Well, you could make that photo an actual selling tool -- as powerful and relevant to the sale as the rest of your copy and claims -- simply by inserting a caption under it that says something like:
Bob Smith, displaying over $100,000 in checks from using just one of the secrets (you'll find on page 74) in his book, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair."
Do you see what just happened there?
All the sudden, that picture has some pretty solid pieces of "salesmanship" in it. It's not just a photo of you holding checks. Instead, you're adding another layer of proof, drama and intrigue to your ad. There's now a specific page in your book people are going to want to see, and there's another reason to buy your book.
Pretty simple, yeah?
But, you ask, what if you're selling something that has nothing to do with making money? How do you use this tactic then?
No problem. You can adapt this for anything you want to sell.
For example, maybe you sell a book about growing prize-winning tomatoes. You could just as easily take a picture of one of your super tomatoes and insert something like this under it:
Jane Smith holding her latest prize-winning and record -breaking tomato. This tomato was grown using the secret on page 89 of her book, " Tomatoes A Big As Your Head: How To Win Any Tomato Competition...Without A Garden."
See how this works? Instead of sitting there on the page, just kind of "existing", those photos will significantly contribute to the sale.
This is a great way to boost your response quickly. It's extremely easy to use, will almost always increase your response (especially since photos and captions are usually looked at first) and takes less than five minutes of actual "writing" tim
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program