ALL >> Education >> View Article
Freaky Little Copywriting Trick Lets You Use Ordinary Photographs
Total Articles: 37
If you would like to know how to make the photos in your sales letters dramatically increase your overall response and profits (and do it almost immediately) then this article will show you how.
Here's what you do:
Let's suppose you sell, for example, a book on how to make money. Maybe with the title, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair." And let's also suppose you can back up the claims in your book by showing you in a picture holding up a bunch of checks that are four, five even six figures. Checks you made because of the information you write about in your book.
Well, you could make that photo an actual selling tool -- as powerful and relevant to the sale as the rest of your copy and claims -- simply by inserting a caption under it that says something like:
Bob Smith, displaying over $100,000 in checks from using just one of the secrets (you'll find on page 74) in his book, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair."
Do you see what just happened there?
All the sudden, that picture has some pretty solid pieces of "salesmanship" in it. It's not just a photo of you holding checks. Instead, you're adding another layer of proof, drama and intrigue to your ad. There's now a specific page in your book people are going to want to see, and there's another reason to buy your book.
Pretty simple, yeah?
But, you ask, what if you're selling something that has nothing to do with making money? How do you use this tactic then?
No problem. You can adapt this for anything you want to sell.
For example, maybe you sell a book about growing prize-winning tomatoes. You could just as easily take a picture of one of your super tomatoes and insert something like this under it:
Jane Smith holding her latest prize-winning and record -breaking tomato. This tomato was grown using the secret on page 89 of her book, " Tomatoes A Big As Your Head: How To Win Any Tomato Competition...Without A Garden."
See how this works? Instead of sitting there on the page, just kind of "existing", those photos will significantly contribute to the sale.
This is a great way to boost your response quickly. It's extremely easy to use, will almost always increase your response (especially since photos and captions are usually looked at first) and takes less than five minutes of actual "writing" tim
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation