ALL >> Education >> View Article
Freaky Little Copywriting Trick Lets You Use Ordinary Photographs
Total Articles: 37
If you would like to know how to make the photos in your sales letters dramatically increase your overall response and profits (and do it almost immediately) then this article will show you how.
Here's what you do:
Let's suppose you sell, for example, a book on how to make money. Maybe with the title, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair." And let's also suppose you can back up the claims in your book by showing you in a picture holding up a bunch of checks that are four, five even six figures. Checks you made because of the information you write about in your book.
Well, you could make that photo an actual selling tool -- as powerful and relevant to the sale as the rest of your copy and claims -- simply by inserting a caption under it that says something like:
Bob Smith, displaying over $100,000 in checks from using just one of the secrets (you'll find on page 74) in his book, "How To Make Money Hand Over Fist Without Leaving Your Chair."
Do you see what just happened there?
All the sudden, that picture has some pretty solid pieces of "salesmanship" in it. It's not just a photo of you holding checks. Instead, you're adding another layer of proof, drama and intrigue to your ad. There's now a specific page in your book people are going to want to see, and there's another reason to buy your book.
Pretty simple, yeah?
But, you ask, what if you're selling something that has nothing to do with making money? How do you use this tactic then?
No problem. You can adapt this for anything you want to sell.
For example, maybe you sell a book about growing prize-winning tomatoes. You could just as easily take a picture of one of your super tomatoes and insert something like this under it:
Jane Smith holding her latest prize-winning and record -breaking tomato. This tomato was grown using the secret on page 89 of her book, " Tomatoes A Big As Your Head: How To Win Any Tomato Competition...Without A Garden."
See how this works? Instead of sitting there on the page, just kind of "existing", those photos will significantly contribute to the sale.
This is a great way to boost your response quickly. It's extremely easy to use, will almost always increase your response (especially since photos and captions are usually looked at first) and takes less than five minutes of actual "writing" tim
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool