ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Skills To Make Cheap Ebooks Up To Ten Times More Profitable
Total Articles: 38
If you are a copywriter who also creates and sells your own products, and if you want to start making some big money relatively quickly, then this article is for you.
The vast majority of people in business tend to sell things that cost $29 or $39 or something in that price range. They spend countless hours creating a product, and then another few weeks (or months) writing and polishing a superb sales letter for that product, then launch it and are content with the $1,000 per month or whatever that sales letter nets.
If this is you, then you're leaving a ton of money on the table. Why? Because if you've written enough copy for enough different products and at varying price points, then you know it takes just as much time, energy, skill and passion to write an ad selling a $399 info product as it does a $39 ebook.
And if you sell something "low ticket" then that means you are spending all your time and talent on a product that results in low profits...when you could spend that exact same time and talent on a product that brings in huge profits.
For example, let's say you sell an ebook on exercising. And let's say it's a hundred pages long, plus some bonus reports. And let's say you sell this ebook for $39 and you sell about 25 per month, equaling $975 per month.
Now, imagine you were to turn that ebook into a physical manual, and got to work adding some extra content -- such as reading the entire book into a recorder and interviewing some workout experts and turning all that content into CDs. (And also transcribing those CD's into reports -- almost like instant books -- of their own).
Plus, let's say you found someone wholly out of shape at the gym (not hard to do at all) and asked him (or her) if he'd be willing to help you make a video...in exchange for free personal training. That way, you could videotape each workout (with any cheap digital camera) and capture his progress on tape -- as he goes from out of shape to fit -- and made that a part of your product, too.
Not only would you have one of the best products on the market -- one you could easily charge $299...$399...even $499 or more for -- but it would only take two or three sales to match what you made in 25 sales before. Plus, it would take the exact same (maybe less) effort to write the sales pitch as it would if the product was still just a $39 ebook.
So the message is clear:
If you are a copywriter who is selling low ticket products, then you are leaving a ton of money on the table.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru