ALL >> Business >> View Article
From Rich To Poor: Going Backward
Total Articles: 12
If you are one of those individuals who are paid hourly or by salary, you can begin to escape that scenario by proposing a compensation plan to your boss; at the minimum, you can be partially paid for your individual results.
I think that these workshops are a great way to get motivated to learn about investing. But readers of my articles, blog, and website know that I do not think that anyone can "predict" where the market is heading. If anyone could do it, they certaintly would not share it publically.
But how do people differentiate a good from a bad business decision and how can they make the transition without jeopardising their current commitments? That is a question I believe which is being answered by network marketing, as a proven path to success is given to individuals that are committed towards their own lives.
It's what you want to do for others that is the important part. You can't get without giving. So the more you do for others to make them rich, happy, successful, healthy - that is how you are going to get help with your own wealth, happiness, success, health, etc.
Establish Your Maven Persona - develop a distinctive character. People love characters and will follow a poor story line or weak plot to find out how that character deals with that scene. You can find tons of characters in classic fiction and modern films which people want to follow. Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker, Lion King, Little Mermaid - you identify with some character trait.
This is where it gets confusing. What can one consider as an asset and as a liability? Robert Kiyosaki in his book "richdadworld.com/rich_dad_coaching_minutes.html" simply states that every property that you have that provides a cash flow is an asset and everything that doesn't is a liability.
He talked about the book 'The Power of Decision' by Raymond Charles Barker. We can get caught in guilt feelings about accumulating any kind of wealth which causes indecision. Tim then stated that ?a decision is a committed thought? so you have to decide to have abundance in your life.
Tom Danley is a self-made millionaire, and has been my success coach and friend for the last 10 years. The Success "Secrets" - "3 D's Of Success" are what started my life on the right track to success in every area of my life. If you appreciated the information in this article, you can read my other article on Tom Danley's "Message of the Month" Review and you can go to Tom Danley's "Message of the Month" and subscribe to his audio success mentoring and coaching program.
They compare their hero/heroine with their own emotional or analytic response. When you download their extensive PDF, go to page 35.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev