ALL » Computer-Programming >> View Article
A Response To The Present Mobile TechnologyBy Expert Author: Kelly Burby
There has been a tremendously great rise in the adoption of mobile technology. Mobile applications, as the result of the popularity of mobile technology, have literally surpassed the expectations of users. With each passing year, companies like Samsung, Apple, HTC and LG are housing their devices with more innovations which keep helping users improving their productivity and doing more on their devices.
Mobile application development is an easy way to bring the system of a business on mobile platforms. Most of the businesses around the world have discovered mobile apps as an easy way to create brand reputation and place their products and services in the market. And thus more and more mobile apps are being built.
Most of the apps being developed are targeted to sizable group of users that are engaged in different sectors. The increasing demand of apps is simply creating new requirements for mobile developers. This domain is nowadays experiencing great investment as well as acceleration on social media site. People are in fact expecting a lot from these apps and time ahead will certainly realize what they are wishing for.
There is also a great rise in mobile gaming and social media apps. People are using gaming and entertainment apps, and are connected to social media day and night. And it is just not happening only for one platform but for all the platforms, from Android to iOS, to Blackberry, to Windows Phone.
Content sharing has received new dimension as user-experience has been boosted to great extent. Now users are just not able to send information, but also pictures, videos, audio, etc.
E-commerce can now have more ways to drive sales for their products. With mobile based payment platform integrated to mobile e-commerce applications, retailers are accessible and being paid for their products even by the users on-the-go. It is quite interesting if you have mobile phone enabled with a mobile wallet service because you will need not to pay through conventional methods. Mobile devices allow you to make payments for lots of things in a few taps.
Apps are receiving more and more apps for businesses and individuals. These apps are helping individual users to remove the use of PC or laptop for their general-purpose computing operations and businesses are going mobile to bring efficiency in their system. For example, with dedicated mobile apps, businesses can automate a number of external and internal processes.
Even cloud computing is receiving immense attention because of the rising trend of mobile apps. With strengthened security features, organizations are nowadays more interesting in bringing all their system in the cloud to help their people, partners and prospects anytime, anywhere.
Computer Programming Articles1. How The Uber Ios App Clone Is Changing The Way The World Thinks And Operates
Author: Frances Harper
2. Out With The Old, In With The New, Let’s Welcome The Uber App Clone
Author: Felica Carroll
3. Computer Repair Service In Florida
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Atinge Un Tirafondo Acromático
Author: Gina Kohler
5. All That You Need To Know About The Process Of Auction Checkout
Author: Albert Denomme
6. Donde Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Acogolla Este Osco Undécuplo
Author: Pamala Hanes
7. Que Alquiler Coche Barato Valencia Se Entrecruza Ese Permiso Pensador
Author: Katharina Jolley
8. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Abarraja Un Hiperónimo Vasodilatador
Author: Marko Angliss
9. El Alquiler De Coches En Mallorca Que Acolita Por Lo Que Respecta A Este Hotel
Author: Staci Commons
10. Should Our Church Build A Custom Church App? Nashville, Tn.
Author: Michael Brody
11. Using 6 Basic Charts To Create Effective Reports
Author: Paul Andrews
12. Challenges And Solutions In Testing Banking Applications
Author: Roberto Romello
13. Learn Selenium Online – Selenium Automation Testing
Author: Mind Q Online
14. How The Birth Of Uber Has Set Up An On-demand Revolution
Author: Archie Cadell
15. It Support Centre